By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - ( DUST: An Elysian Tail ) Is XNA's Best Looking Game

FaRmLaNd said:
Couldn't care less if they think its artistic or not. I got annoyed watching a video thats a few minutes long, who knows how long the whole game is.

Well you still have the choice of buying that game or not.

Around the Network

Wow!

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

sega4life said:

I missed the thread post by 1 min...

But mine got locked......

>.<

Carl2291 said:
But your thread has a better thread title, and a better thread creator.

Anyway, i cant see the video in this thread eithet

Wow....A personal Attack on me.....I need a blue name....

Zizzla_Rachet said:
sega4life said:

I missed the thread post by 1 min...

But mine got locked......

>.<

Lesson learned: Don't name OMG!!!!! your threads

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Around the Network
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
I was gonna say this looks like shit but just noticed its an XBL game so its forgiven infact its very good looking for a DL game.

But now im pissed i dont have XBL with my 360... damn you Xx... >:I

You dont need Gold to Buy games or Use some online fuctions...

Yeah it looks great, nice.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Im so buying this.

I love slasher, and it look awesome, beuatiful and fun.

disolitude said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
I was gonna say this looks like shit but just noticed its an XBL game so its forgiven infact its very good looking for a DL game.

This is not an xbox live game.

Its an XNA game...meaning its an independant release done by group of people/company that has no publisher and have bought a XNA dev kit and have made the game for xbox 360 themselves. There are many XNA games released that are cool and are less than 5 bucks...but most feel like they are college projects in computer science class. This looks professional...this looks better than 50% of xbox live made games.

It reminds me of an old sega saturn game called Astal.

Anywho, this is a must get title for anyone that loves 2D sidescrolling action games. This being an XNA game, I can assure you that this won't cost more than 800 pts...maybe even 400.

You don't need to buy an XNA dev kit. You just need to download the free XNA studio software from MS and play with it. If you think you can make a pretty good game then you can pay your creators club fee and make a 360 version.

Zizzla_Rachet said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:

You dont need Gold to Buy games or Use some online fuctions...

I realize this, but i'd still have to get the brick to do this, which is like $60 everywhere. soooo.... yeah....