By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS3 outperforms Xbox 360 for EA again

Zizzla_Rachet said:
LordMatrix said:
The same can be said about Sony Fanboys Zizzla

I feel like hooking the XBox up back online so we could talk about Lost Ody...Jansen Dated Raped took the Queen and I'm trying to escape right now...

LOL I so remember that part. Jansen is such a perv LOL As for the next gen starting when Sony says so..We both know that Sony ignorance/nonsense.

How our favorite systems are just like humans and sometimes have issues finding their special someone...

Xbox 360 wants to KinectPS3 wants to Move!  Why are both systems having such relationship problems?  The reason is they both become so infactuated with desire while watching the Wii as it waggles on by. They simply want what they can't have.

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

Around the Network

well then good for your Sony brand company then. congrats!

Why are they only talking about revenue? Revenue means nothing wheres the profit?

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

sabby_e17 said:
CGI-Quality said:
heruamon said:
BHR-3 said:
nice

hopefully they will port L4D over to the ps3 b/c of this

because of what...fanboy delusions?

How can one with such a one-sided agenda call anything "fanboy delusions"? What makes YOU any better? Why does someone always have to be a "fanboy" due to a mere preference? I never understood this line of thinking.

Good explantaion CGI.

its getting harder and harder 4 me to post on this site b/c of these attacks ive been gettin

i dont see anything wrong with my post its not like L4D and PS3 havent been rumored since the 1st L4D came out if the ps3 is making ea $ i dont see any really reason 4 L4D series not to come to the PS3 unless there are other issues of exclusivty that i dont know about

Play Me

BHR-3 said:
sabby_e17 said:
CGI-Quality said:
heruamon said:
BHR-3 said:
nice

How can one with such a one-sided agenda call anything "fanboy delusions"? What makes YOU any better? Why does someone always have to be a "fanboy" due to a mere preference? I never understood this line of thinking.

Good explantaion CGI.

its getting harder and harder 4 me to post on this site b/c of these attacks ive been gettin

i dont see anything wrong with my post its not like L4D and PS3 havent been rumored since the 1st L4D came out if the ps3 is making ea $ i dont see any really reason 4 L4D series not to come to the PS3 unless there are other issues of exclusivty that i dont know about

Valve's bread and butter is the PC, and the 360 is very easy to port to from the PC.  That is the reason Valve has stated again and again.  It's not really that hard to believe. 

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

Around the Network
BHR-3 said:
sabby_e17 said:
CGI-Quality said:
heruamon said:
BHR-3 said:
nice

Good explantaion CGI.

My comments were at what you'd said, but that the OP was incorrect, and it seemed that your observation was based on faulty data...the OP needs to update his post, since most readers coming into the thread are going to see that first...but since he still seems to think it's okay...well....

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder