By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - COD: MW coming to the Wii (yes the first one). :/

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare will be a port of Infinity Ward's blockbuster hit Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, originally released in 2007 on the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC. The Wii version of that game is planned to arrive on November 10 of this year, the same day that Modern Warfare 2 ships to retail.

http://kotaku.com/5330124/

Around the Network

I guess they finally came around

Maybe they used the extra time to make the Wii version... I don't know... not gimped?

It makes sense that they'd do it now, though, since Treyarch already ported the engine over with WaW.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Finally. better late than never right? XD

great news, IR controls ftw

"Kinect" Games I am really excited about (Click for videos)

Kinectimals        Dance Central      Kinect-Sports   Kinect-Adventures    Your Shape       Kinect-Forza

Owner of :   slim 1000 +  80GB DSlite

Wow. Releasing the first game the same day the other systems get the second game... This kind of thing would have made sense maybe even just a year ago. but come on! How much do they expect this game to sell? If it's full price I really can't see it doing very well at all.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network

Interesting...

I'll have to see details before I make any judgement call. Obviously it'd be a lot nicer for Wii owners to be getting MW2 but if this is the full CoD:MW with no gimpage, all the extra maps, split screen, and at a lower price point (say $40) then I sure couldn't complain either. Well, I could but I'd still have to buy it.

4 threads on the same game?

4 ≈ One

^ It's huge news that the wii is getting a 2 year old port. maybe they actually proted the DS version to save money.