By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Myspace vs Facebook

What the? my school must be slow. EVeryone over here has a myspace and doesn't even
know what a Facebook even is. I barly use myspace though

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Around the Network

im a user of both but i prefer facebook.

Myspace is more for the younger kids. But when people get older they prefer Facebook. People should just go to Facebook at younger ages like I did.

Currently Playing: Mass Effect (360)

"Earth provides enough to satisfy every man's need, but not every man's greed" - Gandhi

There's less invasive adds on Facebook, as opposed to Myspace. Reminds me of something similar...

killeryoshis said:
What the? my school must be slow. EVeryone over here has a myspace and doesn't even
know what a Facebook even is. I barly use myspace though

Yeah, myspace is definitely more for that middle/younger high school audience. At least, that's what I've found to be true near me.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

facebook

i hate them >.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

^Well, if she lives in Northumberland, it isn't all that far.

nah, close to birmingham. but i dont have money(or time) to be trekking down there every weekend! lol.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

Facebook all the way... myspace is a complete mess and people always customize with god awful colors and flashing gifs... I can't stand it.

Signature goes here!