By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your top 5 game developers - (has this been done before?)

CGI-Quality said:
Quantic Dream (obviously)
Naughty Dog (Sony)
Konami
Nintendo
Capcom

No1! really?  I know there great, but they made 2 games only (which u know i love btw)..am gussing ur counting HR XD

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

1.Sega
2.Namco
3.Nintendo
4. Double Fine
5. Level 5

Former something....

1. Nintendo
2. Square-Enix
3. Capcom
4. Konami (back in the 80's and early 90's for Castlevania 2D and Contra series )
5. Koei (Romance of the Three Kingdoms series)

1. Square Soft
2. Level 5
3. Naughty Dog/Insomniacs (both?)
4. Atlus
5. Rare (N64 era)

Nintendo, Valve, SCE and Blizzard should be there somewhere...

1. Nintendo
2. Nintendo
3. Valve
4. Rare pre-MS
5. Capcom

Nov 2016 - NES outsells PS1 (JP)

Don't Play Stationary 4 ever. Switch!

Around the Network

1..Ocean Software
2..Bullfrog
3..Nintendo
4..Sensible Software
5..Konami / Namco

"...the best way to prepare [to be a programmer] is to write programs, and to study great programs that other people have written. In my case, I went to the garbage cans at the Computer Science Center and fished out listings of their operating system." - Bill Gates (Microsoft Corporation)

"Hey, Steve, just because you broke into Xerox's house before I did and took the TV doesn't mean I can't go in later and take the stereo." - Bill Gates (Microsoft Corporation)

Bill Gates had Mac prototypes to work from, and he was known to be obsessed with trying to make Windows as good as SAND (Steve's Amazing New Device), as a Microsoft exec named it. It was the Mac that Microsoft took for its blueprint on how to make a GUI.

""Windows [n.] - A thirty-two bit extension and GUI shell to a sixteen bit patch to an eight bit operating system originally coded for a four bit microprocessor and sold by a two-bit company that can't stand one bit of competition.""

1. Valve (pitch perfect, every time, the Gamers' developer)
2. Bullfrog (a string of fantastic games before they got borged by EA)
3. Looking Glass (Thief and System Shock 1 and 2. Talk about pioneering)
4. Creative Assembly (I've lost more time to the various Total War games than just about anything else put together)
5. Bioware (mainly for their early stuff. Hopefully, Dragon Age will see a return to their top form)

In no particular order:

Cing
Intelligent Systems
Bungie
Nintendo
Bioware

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

1. Bungie
  2. Lionhead
  3. Infinity Ward
  4. Blizzard
  5. Valve / Epic

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

1- Clover Studio.
2- Squaresoft.
3- Kojima Productions.
4- Naughty Dog.
5- Rockstar North.