By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Puzzle Quest this Wednsday: are you buying the best XBLA game ever?

Alrite thanks guys, guess I'll get the 360 version ASAP.

Consoles I Own: NES, SNES, N64, GC, GBA, DS, X360, Wii

Around the Network

Shams - I don't think it's very likely that Puzzle Quest will be a download on VC, or any other Wii service for quite some time.

Merely because as far as I know, VC hasn't offered any content outside of the typical VC fare (ie, rather old games). I know WiiWare will change that, and PQ will probably be on that service - but as far as I knew, that was awhile away.

IMO, PQ could be a smash hit on the X360 - and probably wind up with over 1m full-price downloads.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

El Duderino said:
That sounds great, but I still won´t get it... the only time I tried to connect to XBox live I put a network cable into my 360 stared it and saw a big red ring... could have been the cable (I think it gives me a shock sometimes) still I never tried again... thats the only problem I´ve had with it and I´m not crazy about online so I don´t care... when Castle Crashers comes out I´ll try again....

Wow, I can't believe people who are able to connect to xboxlive don't. Even to download some demos or something. Your crazy. One day you should face your "big red ring."

Download this game, lucky Xbox360 owners... It's a very good game. I'm enjoying it on my PSP (could find the DS version).

mrstickball said:
gitanil - as far as I know, content-wise, it's the same thing for every version - DS, PSP, Wii, X360, PS2. Except for the fact that the X360 version has the MP.

The PSP and DS versions absolutely have multiplayer.  And from what I read, so will the Wii version.  But the PSP and DS versions don't play online like the XBLA version will, only direct wireless.  Don't know if Wii will.

The game is great.  For anyone that doesn't already have the game, and likes puzzle and RPG games in any way, they should absolutely get it.  I was addicted to it.

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)