By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - FF13 Graphics Changes in Action

I think added more glow to the characters so they pop out more than the environment. No biggie here as long as they run smoothly on both consoles. My bro will try it on his ps3 and i will have mine on xbox. I can't wait.

Around the Network

I'm really not surprised to see less polygons, blurrier textures and overall less detail on the actual in game footage. This is Square "the masters of FMV" Enix after all.

Personally, I blame Wii Fit. This downgrade is clearly made to accomadate the Balance Board version of FF13.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

phnguyen89 said:
Obviously they are downgrading the whole game to make it run on the 360.

This is what I believe too.  I'm piss now. 

If SE really downgrade this game on 360 port, it is better for them to shutdown the company!

Around the Network
C_Hollomon said:
phnguyen89 said:
Obviously they are downgrading the whole game to make it run on the 360.

This is what I believe too.  I'm piss now. 

Thank you, everyone keeps saying that there is little change.  The old character models totally looks better than the ones just released.  This means only one thing: they will take out jap voice to make room for 360.

I'm not posting this to get attention or excluding myself, but I think the second picture looks better.
Lightning's face is much warmer and she looks just prettier.
I can't tell you really why, but the first picture is scary as hell. She looks like a ghost with no soul or heart (I think I played too much Kingdom Hearts, didn't I?).
The other characters in the background are blurry though.

Take a look at my photos on flickr

VivaLaWiida said:

I'm not posting this to get attention or excluding myself, but I think the second picture looks better.
I can't tell you really why, but the first picture is scary as hell. She looks like a ghost with no soul or heart (I think I played too much Kingdom Hearts, didn't I?).

Get your eyes fixed. She looks like a ghost in the 2nd pic, not first. Since when ghosts were colorful...

luvtospooge said:
VivaLaWiida said:

Get your eyes fixed. She looks like a ghost in the 2nd pic, not first. Since when ghosts were colorful...

The first picture looks like it was drawn.

Take a look at my photos on flickr

The first pic looks way better....it better not be because of what I think it is! >:(