By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - COD: Moden Warfare: Mobilized coming to a Nintendo console near you!

Call of Duty(R): Modern Warfare(R): Mobilized in Development for Nintendo DS

SANTA MONICA, Calif., Aug. 3 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Suit up and get ready to deploy for more high-speed action this November 10, as Activision Publishing, Inc. (Nasdaq: ATVI) revealed plans today to deploy Call of Duty: Modern Warfare: Mobilized for Nintendo DS(TM). Developed exclusively for the Nintendo DS by n-Space, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare: Mobilized will deliver an arsenal of cutting-edge weaponry, vehicles and tactics, arming players with precision controls for battle across the world's most dangerous hotspots. Gamers will fight on the ground in intense building-to-building tactical combat, hack into enemy computer terminals, take the controls of military vehicles like Battle Tanks and UAV spy drones, or man the guns of an AC-130 gunship.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare: Mobilized will bring the epic Call of Duty intensity of Modern Warfare to Nintendo DS fans through a unique storyline and companion narrative. The title will also serve up a bevy of features, including a six-player online multiplayer mode that allows friends to host their own server, as well as the brand new Survival Mode, giving players a variety of weapons to hold off waves of oncoming enemy forces and an expanded six-player online multiplayer mode. Also, Arcade Mode will allow gamers to replay the game's single-player with a time limit and running score, with extra points awarded for specific achievements.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare: Mobilized will release worldwide on November 10, in conjunction with Infinity Ward's highly-anticipated Modern Warfare 2, the next installment to the record-breaking Call of Duty series. The title is rated "T" (Teen) by the ESRB for Blood, Mild Language and Violence.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shamelessly stolen from Gaf but whatever. I'm sure Nintendo fans will be happy!

Around the Network

Nice to see a good Call of Duty game hitting the Nintendo consoles!

Why not for the Wii?

Quite strange that they would put out a DS version but not a wii version. Is the PSP getting something?

How typical. The ds is deemed by a lot as casual, similar to the wii (for woman and children... blah, blah, blah... ) but still gets a call of duty. And the wii with its superiour pointercontrols gets the stick. Wii just can't win.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Around the Network

Six players online? Nice for a DS game. Still though, DS online seems a bit redundant, unless you go to a lot of wifi hotspots when you're out (since if you're at home, you might as well be playing a non-portable console or PC).

A game I'm developing with some friends:

www.xnagg.com/zombieasteroids/publish.htm

It is largely a technical exercise but feedback is appreciated.

Just like the original Modern Warfare, really. World at War passed up DS and went to Wii, an equivalent to MW2 passes up Wii and goes to DS.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

World at War was on DS.

A game I'm developing with some friends:

www.xnagg.com/zombieasteroids/publish.htm

It is largely a technical exercise but feedback is appreciated.

Why post from neogaf?
We have it right here on VGChartz
http://news.vgchartz.com/news.php?id=4641

Yeah, they don't seem to mind putting the series on the DS, for some reason. Every game since 4 has been on the handheld.

Though it should be noted that this doesn't seem to be 'Modern Warfare 2', but rather a side story of some kind.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."