By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I just Bought a DS Lite. What are the best games?

Thanks for all the suggestions. :)

Around the Network

Scribblenauts

New Super Mario Bros, Chrono Trigger,Mario Luigi Bowser Inside Story,Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days,Legend Of Zelda Phantom Hourglass,Any Pokemon Game I Guess,Kirby Super Star Ultra,Starfy, Scribblenauts And The World Ends With You

My Theme Music XD

I think I'm going to get these: GTA Chinatown, New Super Mario, Hotel Dusk, Phoenix Wright, Flower, Sun, and Rain, Phantom Hourglass (when I beat some of my other Zeldas), and Elite Beat Agents for starters, and Scribblenauts when it comes out.

MidnightRider85 said:
I think I'm going to get these: GTA Chinatown, New Super Mario, Hotel Dusk, Phoenix Wright, Flower, Sun, and Rain, Phantom Hourglass (when I beat some of my other Zeldas), and Elite Beat Agents for starters, and Scribblenauts when it comes out.

I don't like your choices.  At least you picked a good game in Phoenix Wright.

Around the Network
Words Of Wisdom said:
MidnightRider85 said:

What are some of your other favorite DS games?

MidnightRider85 said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
MidnightRider85 said:

Black Sigil is the toughest RPG on the DS.  Very Chrono Trigger-ish with a good plot and interesting characters.

Super Robot Taisen:  Endless Frontier Saga is the most hilarious game I've played on the DS.  The battle system is also great.

From all those that I've played and are playing, those two really stand out to me (besides Phoenix Wright which blew away my expectations).

Words Of Wisdom said:
MidnightRider85 said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
MidnightRider85 said:

Black Sigil is the toughest RPG on the DS.  Very Chrono Trigger-ish with a good plot and interesting characters.

Super Robot Taisen:  Endless Frontier Saga is the most hilarious game I've played on the DS.  The battle system is also great.

From all those that I've played and are playing, those two really stand out to me (besides Phoenix Wright which blew away my expectations).

Thank you for your post.  They look like great games.