By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official: ( PS3 SLIM ) Thread

Exactly, Sony needs to learn how to keep things under wraps better. Although these forums might be boring with out all of the rumor threads.

Around the Network

BC is not a nice addition, it is playing catch up. We should have had BC from the start.

But, yeah this is definitely real. Just look at the PSPGo rumors right before E3. Sony really knows how to hype shit up. Kaz or Stringer is going to go up on stage and say like, "Presenting, the worst kept secret of gamescon!"

I'd say PS3 slim bundled with MGS4 (or Killzone 2)

theprof00 said:
BC is not a nice addition, it is playing catch up. We should have had BC from the start.

But, yeah this is definitely real. Just look at the PSPGo rumors right before E3. Sony really knows how to hype shit up. Kaz or Stringer is going to go up on stage and say like, "Presenting, the worst kept secret of gamescon!"

we did have BC from the start, they just took it away

well, they shouldn't have taken it away.
But hey, what do I know, I bought one at $400.

Around the Network

Please before people start posting, the K-Mart ad of PS3 Slim is FAKE.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=17103060&postcount=5982

Battlefield Bad Company 2 > Modern Warfare 2

I think we already knew that

How could ANYONE possibably think the PS3 Slim is fake? There is about 100% chance it could not be anything else

Naraku_Diabolos said:

Is that Best Buy ad from the UK? If so...damn, I wish it were $299.99 in America. I would SERIOUSLY buy this if it has full PS2 B/C, as I don't want PS3 games but want to play some of the great PS2 games (FFX, KH1, KH2) with enhanced graphics. Don't get me wrong, as the PS3 doesn't have any of the games I want...

Ha ha, that's the dumbest thing I've ever read.

MontanaHatchet said:
Naraku_Diabolos said:

Is that Best Buy ad from the UK? If so...damn, I wish it were $299.99 in America. I would SERIOUSLY buy this if it has full PS2 B/C, as I don't want PS3 games but want to play some of the great PS2 games (FFX, KH1, KH2) with enhanced graphics. Don't get me wrong, as the PS3 doesn't have any of the games I want...

Ha ha, that's the dumbest thing I've ever read.

lol. Good one dude.

It is better to die on one's feet

then live on one's knees