By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gran Turismo 5 graphics/reality comparison quiz - what will YOU score?

I found a really cool quiz on another forum that compares screenshots of GT5 to pictures of actual cars.  Can you figure out which pics are real and which are in-game?  

Click here for the quiz.  

I managed to get 11 right, and only that many because I had seen many of the GT5 screens before.  What did you get?

Around the Network

Hints:

If it has writing in it, it's GT.

If there's too much glare, and I mean an unrealistic amount, it's GT.

If it looks better than real life, it's Gran Turismo.

That's quite a testament to the games graphics is that's the only way you can tell which pics are from the game. :P

I got 10 points! Wow, GT has some awesome graphics...

I got 14

Were there only 15?

Edit; there are only 15. I missed the second one - I thought the car pictured was unreleased and the one on the left was a concept render. I had no idea GT had a cityscape like that, and I could've sworn the track on the right was in GT.

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

Around the Network

Yeah, only 15.

15 points. It was way too easy. The "real pictures" are often low quality to make the GT ones look better. I've watched 1 GT video once. Don't get me wrong, it's a gorgeous game, but if you know much about animation you will never make a mistake. It's even easier to tell if you look at the gameplay footage...

sieanr the grass in the right picture in number 2 was a dead giveaway.  Grass in GT5 looks nothing like that.  The only one I struggled on a bit was the last one.  Both pictures looked really bad.  It was kinda hard to tell.

I'm with naznatips on that one, it was pretty easy to tell the difference for me, but I am a pretty big car buff, plus I have seen 2 videos of GT5 in motion, so it was made even easier knowing what to look for.

Currently Playing:

PS4 - Killzone:SF and Assasins Creed 4

XBox One: BF4, CoD:Ghosts, Dead Rising 3, Forza 5

Changing channels with my voice: priceless!!!

I missed number 13. Some of those are rather bad quality RL pics to be honest =

Or maybe its just in comparison with GT5 which afterall is better looking than real life.

Wow, I suck :)