By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Ps3 on the brink of 24million Console's sold Worldwide

The PS3 has better days ahead.
Although I said this last year too -_-

Around the Network

the price cut+ slim ps3 and dear xclusives all is enuf that cud send fans frenzy..

According to SONY's latest numbers:

PS3 has sold 23.8 million as of APRIL 2009 (this ofcourse is sold to retailers)

How many consoles did microsoft sell to April (or June) 2009? 31.4 million?

mM

Is the PS3 still beating the 360 in the same timeframe?

I honestly dont even know, I dont have sales figures from microsoft in the same time frame..

mM
Around the Network

This thread is hilarious, praising a last place console for completely unimportant sales milestones...

"If you don't like me, bite me!"

Taz! said:

Nothing wrong with being an optimist.

crumas2 said:
Taz! said:

Nothing wrong with being an optimist.

Haha, so true.

Even though the PS3 from a business perspective is a piece of crap, there always seems to be something to look forward to with it, and it's future always looks brighter

madkiller said:
This thread is hilarious, praising a last place console for completely unimportant sales milestones...

Praising it for selling well enough to pass the second and third place consoles last gen. For a doomed console it sure sells well.

perpride said:
Graves said:
Good for Sony, it'll surpass the PS1 and PS2 in no time.

/thread.

It's not exactly a good thing that it took PS3 this long to (almost) hit 24 million. Still, for a console who people thought would not make it to 2008, especially considering it is still at a very high pricepoint, this is not bad news.

You act like the console has been a success since 2008. Sony keeps pissing money away in hopes the system doesn't look like a failure.