By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Soriku said:
RolStoppable said:
Soriku said:
Well, he's banned now. Probably by shams.

Excellent reading comprehension.


 

Pardon?

 Haha serious some times I think   Leo-J = Soriku.

Both fanboys and both post stupid things XD.






Around the Network

@ Roadkillers just go to his profile and watch his last posts.






leo-j said:
JJseth is mad .

Agreed... O_o Good thing he's banned now... Poor him though, I pity him for having such issues...

Ya okay thanks Im probally gunna delete most of his posts (probally all they all look pretty bad). I have witnesses so im good. Alright thanks guys.



fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e

konnichiwa said:
Soriku said:
RolStoppable said:
Soriku said:
Well, he's banned now. Probably by shams.

Excellent reading comprehension.


 

Pardon?

 Haha serious some times I think   Leo-J = Soriku.

Both fanboys and both post stupid things XD.


N_N


Around the Network
lolita said:
leo-j said:
JJseth is mad .

 

Agreed... O_o Good thing he's banned now... Poor him though, I pity him for having such issues...

 So you pity the fool ??? (If nobody gets this his avatar was Mr. T)



 

 

 

I wanted to make a list with all the people who were banned for my sig .. But there are way to much people banned , my sig would be to big X_X.






Wow lol you guys set a record.

A total of 19 reports on the same guy congrats.



fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e

El Duderino said:
lolita said:
leo-j said:
JJseth is mad .

 

Agreed... O_o Good thing he's banned now... Poor him though, I pity him for having such issues...

 So you pity the fool ??? (If nobody gets this his avatar was Mr. T)


Yeah I do, sir! (and nu I didn't get that his avatar was Mr.T...)



roadkillers said:
Wow lol you guys set a record.

A total of 19 reports on the same guy congrats.

Eternal vigilance is the price of freedom. Or something.