By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - ps3 vs 360 holiday 2009 lineup

ps3

uncharted 2

demon souls

Ratchet and clank a crack in time

Eye pet

froza 3

RULES: Got to be exclusive no dlc no psn or xbla no expansion packs. This is why ninja gaiden sigma 2 is out and so is halo odst  and left 4 dead 2

Plz tell me what else to add later on!

Around the Network

Hey guys if i missing something just tell me

Halo: ODST is a standalone game not a expansion. Also this is flamebait as xbox fanboys get butthurt if you leave out PC/360 games.

this thread has already been made
http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=81265

no it a expanison pack halo odst even microsoft said so

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
IMO, you must add Halo 3:ODST and L4D2 because they are STILL full new releases. Ninja Gaiden I agree with though.

No left 4 dead 2 is not exclusive on pc (reason i dont count ninja gaiden sigma 2 and mlb 09 the show as best software lineup over all) and halo odst is expansion pack microsoft said so

And to dlear things up i have both systems message me and tell you my xbl id and psn id

Quality thread good work my man.

By the way that was sarcasm in case you did not get it which seems highly likely based on your responses to date.

W.L.B.B. Member, Portsmouth Branch.

(Welsh(Folk) Living Beyond Borders)

Winner of the 2010 VGC Holiday sales prediction thread with an Average 1.6% accuracy rating. I am indeed awesome.

Kinect as seen by PS3 owners ...if you can pick at it   ...post it ... Did I mention the 360 was black and Shinny? Keeping Sigs obscure since 2007, Passed by the Sig police 5July10.

geez thanks

Congratulations, your thread fails.