By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - 8 things this site needs to improve on :(

1.) it says that i have to abort this page every time I go on this site (which makes my screen go blank white)

2.) It won't let me upload a new profile pic

3.) with vgchartz 2.5 I find it very difficult to find sales, I loved vgchartz 2.0 wayy better

4.)When someone gets banned we should just take their ability to post away, i havnt been on this site for over a month cause i cant see any data...therefore i wasnt clicking on any of the ads like i usually do...fix this please

5.) why is the site orange? I liked it black better :P

6.) wats up with all the cheat requests? they are soo annoying

7.) this site is a trollathon, but it seems like im the only one that gets banned :P (in other words i think we need better mods and bring back montana)

8.) We need to track online games (xbla, psn, wii ware, comunity games, virtual console, psone classics...)

9.) Have a nice day :)

This is not to bash the site as i THINK THIS SITE IS AWESOME AND I LOVE THE ADS HERE...

Around the Network

There's so much fail in your post, I don't even know where to start.

toastboy44562 said:

2.) It won't let me upload a new profile pic

That's because in the last one you looked like Michael Moore... The site is protecting us..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Toastboy, you have a PS3 and yet you troll on it so much its unbelievable. Theres no wonder you keep getting banned. Yes Montana should still be a mod but whats to say another Mod will find your obvious attacks on the PS3 first?

I have to say you need to be far less bias.

I do believe the trolling/stealth trolling is gettin out of hand....I was recently and unfairly banned for saying Wii fanboys, but then theres a thread dedicated to mocking PS3 fanboys,....

Around the Network

Mods round here aren't perfect, but what other site are you going to get better at?

Well, i have seen alot of bannings that i have thought to be unfair, your Xxain and Crazzymans. But maybe i need to re-read the 400 page: terms and conditions....

Xxain said:
I do believe the trolling/stealth trolling is gettin out of hand....I was recently and unfairly banned for saying Wii fanboys, but then theres a thread dedicated to mocking PS3 fanboys,....

It's a conspiracy against you I tell ye!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

@TAZ- your right...but there needs to better consistency, it makes no sense to ban me for saying Wii fanboys, when _______ Fanboy is there around so much and there are threads dedicated to pointing out a group fanboy and it just slides

FootballFan said:
Well, i have seen alot of bannings that i have thought to be unfair, your Xxain and Crazzymans. But maybe i need to re-read the 400 page: terms and conditions....

Crazzyman's ban wasn't unfair, it's just that he was so popular people think that. He had about 400 warnings and 200 bans before hand, when you've had that many chances you really need to watch your tongue