By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Reach to be Bungie's Last Halo

sguy78 said:
Strategyking92 said:
Hopefully it won't be a remake of marathon.
That would be a bitch, wouldn't it?

Aren't the two series interconnected?

That's why it would be a bitch.

Them saying they are going to work on something else, then turn around a make a remake of marathon which is similar to Halo and also interconnected with it.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Around the Network
Strategyking92 said:
sguy78 said:
Strategyking92 said:
Hopefully it won't be a remake of marathon.
That would be a bitch, wouldn't it?

Aren't the two series interconnected?

That's why it would be a bitch.

Them saying they are going to work on something else, then turn around a make a remake of marathon which is similar to Halo and also interconnected with it.

Well, that definitely would not be something new.

Well this will be the 4th Halo game on the one console, with 2 being on the previous one! I would be getting bored with it if i were Bungie!

And MGS4 was the last Metal Gear game by Hideo, swear to god, cross my finger and hope to die!

... oh wait... >_>

Can't wait for ODST

Around the Network

I don´t believe, It´s LIKE DOOM, will never ends...

I am pretty shure HALO 3 will come up in 6 or 7 years...

Go Bungeee

PSN: franco-br
MGS4, GH, MW2, GT5p, WipeoutHD, etc..etc..

New project: Marathon- Master Chief.

Believing in the PLAYSTATION®3......IS.......S_A_C_R_I_L_E_G_E

It will be the last Halo made by Bungie, not the last Halo...

Bungie is busy with an other non-Halo title after Halo Reach and they are looking for a publisher.

IMO, it is true this time, except if they can't find the money for the other project...

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.