By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Famitsu's 10 "Perfect" Games and your opinions

Nintendogs, Brawl and FFXII - LOL!

Not perfect games, no chance.

Around the Network

Perfect Games??? No.....

...or... Metal Gear Solid 4 maybe....is the best game in the games-historie

the best RPG's are coming 2013 !!!! oh my god, this is perfect for RPG-GAMER = ) Ni No Kuni - 25 january, Time and Eternity, tales of xillia (PS3) and the maybe best game ever: metal gear solid ground zero

What is 428? I know it is a Japan only game, but does anyone have a link to describe what it is?
I never played a game that deserved a perfect score.
1. Super Smash Brothers Brawl is the closest game on the list, but the online game play is terrible.
2. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time was great when it is first released, but it is not my favorite Zelda title. A Link to the Past is closer to a perfect 10.
3. I can sum up Wind Waker with one word. Sailing. I can sum up Wind Waker with one question. When is the sailing going to stop?
4. Where are the PC games and FPS?
Is 428 a FPS?

Video_Game_Critic said:
What is 428? I know it is a Japan only game, but does anyone have a link to describe what it is?
I never played a game that deserved a perfect score.
1. Super Smash Brothers Brawl is the closest game on the list, but the online game play is terrible.
2. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time was great when it is first released, but it is not my favorite Zelda title. A Link to the Past is closer to a perfect 10.
3. I can sum up Wind Waker with one word. Sailing. I can sum up Wind Waker with one question. When is the sailing going to stop?
4. Where are the PC games and FPS?
Is 428 a FPS?

428 is a visual novel for the Wii.

Pixel Art can be fun.

SmokedHostage said:

I am not sure what a visual novel is.  What is the closest example of an American game to describe a visual novel?

Around the Network

Legend of Zelda is the only 10 on the list IMO

Video_Game_Critic said:
SmokedHostage said:

I am not sure what a visual novel is.  What is the closest example of an American game to describe a visual novel?

It's like the Hotel Dusk, Broken Sword and Ace Attorney series.

Pixel Art can be fun.

SmokedHostage said:
Video_Game_Critic said:
SmokedHostage said:

It's like the Hotel Dusk, Broken Sword and Ace Attorney series.

Ace Attorney yes, but Broken Sword hell no. Broken Sword is a typical PC graphical adventure

leo-j said:
Majin-Tenshinhan said:
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (N64) - Yeah, for it's time.
Soul Calibur (DC) - Never played the first one, but since everyone seems to regard it as the best one, probably deserves it.
Vagrant Story (PS1) - I remember not liking this much when I was a kid, but maybe it'd be different if I'd replay it now. Unsure.
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (GC) - Yes.
Nintendogs (DS) - To be honest, I haven't played it, but I don't think I'd want to give it a perfect score if I gave it a shot.
Final Fantasy XII (PS2) - This is a love/hate game. Sadly, I seem to be on the latter end of the spectrum, so no.
Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Wii) - Yes.
Metal Gear Solid 4 (PS3) - No way in hell.
428 (Wii) - Haven't played this, but I think a lot of gamers would disagree since this is mostly just a visual novel, is it not?
Dragon Quest IX (DS) - Haven't played it.

What do you mean No way in hell for MGS4? You dont even have the game

Not having it does not mean I haven't played it. Wouldn't you agree that it speaks for itself that I have MGS: Twin Snakes, MGS2 and MGS3 and then it abruptly ends after MGS3?

The early games probably all deserve perfect scores for their time.