By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Madden is now a ps3 MLG exclusive

madskillz said:
PhillyPhan321 said:
I think EA is trying 2 bring the main madden audiance back 2 sony most of the madden comunity liked madden better when it was on ps2 and it started 2 sell less when the tornaments were moved 2 xbox

Ok, I understand this troll post. Tell the class why would EA/Madden choose the PS3 community over the 360 community. For devs, why would you invest more resources - during an economic downturn where folks are really, really pinching pennies - in a console that's dead last - and the most expensive? Loyalty during this recession is out of the window, player.

I definitely want to see your response to this.

It was rumoured that from Madden 09 onwards PS3 would be the lead platform.

Just saying.

Around the Network

Not that big of a deal.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

madskills i dont know y ea would do this i was just trying to find out if this could lead 2 madden selling better on ps3 i am a member of this madden site themaddenlab.com a ever1 on ther is fliping out cause now they all think they have 2 buy a ps3 2 compete in madden tournys now

^Your posts are way to hard to read. They don't really make sense and I have to guess what your trying to say so I can't really respond.

EA is looking to lose some money I guess....

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

Around the Network

^^ lawl

i don't think ea is gona lose money sony is the one paying for it. thet r giving 170000 dollers in prize money for it

voty2000 said:
^Your posts are way to hard to read. They don't really make sense and I have to guess what your trying to say so I can't really respond.

It's completely understandable. It isn't the best spelling, but you are definitely over-exaggerating the truth. Having a good grasp of language also means you can read bad spelling and grammer as if it was never there, because you can mentally correct it in your head. Since when did the internet become so grammatically correct?

FootballFan - "GT has never been bigger than Halo. Now do a comparison between the two attach ratios and watch GT get stomped by Halo. Reach will sell 5 million more than GT5. Quote me on it."

i think madden on the ps3 could end up selling better on ps3 now 4 a few reasons
1. there may b a ps3 slim bundle with madden 10
2. there was 1.3 mil people who bought madden 09 on ps2
3. ps3 wasn't that far behind (2.3 mil vs 1.6 mil) considering xbox's large lead in the US were madden matters
4. more people willl buy madden on ps3 because on the tornaments madden is one of the largest comptatived played games with a very loyal audiance that will buy it on ps3 insteed of xbox

Madden & PS3 deserve each other.

Yep, i'm a girl