By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Can Super Mario Galaxy live up to the hype?

So, are you comparing a videogame about a plumber with a megalomaniac dictator?

Great.

Around the Network

Do you know what is not cool?

Hit.... errrmmmmmm Actually it's Wii Fanboys starting trash in the Sony threads. I just gave up and decided that if I can't stop them and they aren't being stopped by the mods, I should be able to behave in the same manner in the nintendo threads. :)

Sorry if you cannot grasp humor at all, it really is a good thing to have. If you couldn't tell, the picture is a joke.... Nothing more, nothing less.

Get your Portable ID!

My pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard. And they're like, "You wanna trade cards?" Damn right, I wanna trade cards. I'll trade this, but not my charizard.

not great.

Super Smash Bro's Before Hoe's

jjseth said:

Hit.... errrmmmmmm Actually it's Wii Fanboys starting trash in the Sony threads. I just gave up and decided that if I can't stop them and they aren't being stopped by the mods, I should be able to behave in the same manner in the nintendo threads. :)

I agree for a part with you.

And don't worry... I am not the "new" Hus. Just a fan of game consoles and tired of the bashing that goes on. I'll be happy to stop, but I will have to see it happen on the Sony threads first.

Get your Portable ID!

My pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard. And they're like, "You wanna trade cards?" Damn right, I wanna trade cards. I'll trade this, but not my charizard.

Around the Network

You are talking about Soriku right?

Good luck trying to shut up a 13 years old via the internet...

fazz said:

He is not 13 yet,  bad parents why did they give him permission to go on this forum lol..

fazz said:

Not just him.   And the mods "could" shut him up if they wanted to.  I doubt he'd have the knowledge and know how to bypass a good ban.  But that all depends on the tools they have available.

Get your Portable ID!

jjseth said:

Deleted by moderator.

That seriously doesnt belong on these forums. You may complain about Soriku but I doubt he would post anything as culturally insensitive as a picture of a Nazi mario.

I'm seriously reporting that post you just went a bit too far = this isnt /b/ my friend.

No kidding, jjseth, that was just plain wrong, no exceptions.

Nobody is crazy enough to accuse me of being sane.