By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Am I the only one charmed by the Kore Gang?

I do not know why but I am just can't stop looing at the trailer nor the screens of this game.

I do not know if this game will rock or bomb. But hell, I will buy it anyway

and this awesome wallpaper

check their site: http://www.thekoregang.com

Edit: for those who don't know. This is a Wii exclusive and the developers are looking for the publisher

Around the Network

wtf, sakura tales and now this. how are these games getting past my radar?

Yeah, I feel kinds sad when games lik ethis don't get much attention.

It's a platformer game for Wii and I am very interested on how it plays

all they gotta do is slap a "from the (insert position here) of " on it, and people will all think it's created by Tim Burton and eat it up. i swallowed up Coraline. and it was great!

i think the humans look awful, which is too bad since the rest of it looks neat.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network

^you definitely have a point there... doggy looks alright

im taking a look at the concept art right now, and it looks a LOT like old cartoon network shows like Ed Edd and Eddy and the Cramp Twins. whos making this game anyway? you got me quite interested.

got a real Tim Burton vibe to the whole thing

^^ true. But the humans must look accordingly to the game, they still have ways to go, since that footage is from their beta shown at this E3

Wow, I'm floored as well. How do these independent games keep popping up without me noticing?!

Hardware is only a means to enjoy great games!