By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What's your opinion on each Halo game?

finalrpgfantasy said:
never played one, so i can say.

So.... Why did you even post?

Around the Network
uadfa said:
finalrpgfantasy said:

Increase total post + So we all knows he never played one. Will be very handy if he says the franchise sucks/overhyped etc.

Lostplanet22 said:
uadfa said:
finalrpgfantasy said:

Increase total post + So we all knows he never played one. Will be very handy if he says the franchise sucks/overhyped etc.

I wouldn't mind if he or she thought it sucked or not.

Halo - awesome

Halo 2 - okay

Halo 3 - disappointing

Halo wars - crap

One was very good. I hadn't played a fps that seemed to have the production value of a mainstream Hollywood Blockbuster before. The last shooters I had played prior to that were Doom and Wolfenstein back in the earliest PS1 days. I had tried a little of Quake and Half-Life One, but they didn't play that great on my pc. I liked the fact that you could drive vehicles and all of the different types of terrain. I thought the Flood was a great scary idea. Incredible visuals for its time. I would give it an AAA (but it wasn't my favorite xbox game I had Christmas 2002 -- that was Shenmue II, and the reason I got an XBOX was because I expected Sega to complete the Shenmue series on it I had spent a solid month in the Summer of 2002 prior to Christmas 2002 when I receiced my first xbox playing Shenmue One over and over on my Dreamcast).

Halo 2. It was a bit difficult for me to get used to the dual weilding at first. I thought it was an awesome extension of the first Halo's story. I especially liked the new aspects about the forerunners and the Gravemind. I don't know if I liked switching between Arbiter and Master Chief so much during the course of the game. I especially liked the new visuals on the machines / robots that you had to fight against in certain scenes.

I only played the first player modes of Halo One and Two.

I've never played Halo 3.