By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Whats with all the hate on Halo?

Because Halo is popular,anything that is popular gets a number of haters with it.

Around the Network
Aion said:
kowenicki said:
Perm any number of your above reasons.... but mainly because 360 fans are a minority on the site.

No its the oppisite, Sony fans are a minority on the site.

When did that happen? I didn't get the memo!

Signature goes here!

Garnett said:
Because Halo is popular,anything that is popular gets a number of haters with it.

Like Gran Turismo then?

forest-spirit said:
Does this have anything to do with the voting games?

Kinda, Anyone that thinks any of the halo's are the worst of each gen is just being a fanboy.  I don't mind people voting it down, cause thats opinion, but the ones that constantly vote it down, especially for the stupid reason that if it was on the PC then it wouldn't be anything special. Hello! there are many worse games then Halo (on those lists) 

I played the first Halo on PC and add a lot of fun with it. I then played Halo 2 on my brother Xbox and was like ok it's the same as the first but still fun. And then I played the third with a friend and thought: that's not as fun as it was. So I don't really like Halo 3 but I sure don't hate it. There's so much other games that deserves more sales and more love than Halo 3. That's probably why I don't have a 360 yet. I'm waiting for something big (maybe Natal...).

Around the Network

Gran Turismo gets the same treatment aswell, its not a one sided war... War has changed...

yo_john117 said:
forest-spirit said:
Does this have anything to do with the voting games?

Kinda, Anyone that thinks any of the halo's are the worst of each gen is just being a fanboy.  I don't mind people voting it down, cause thats opinion, but the ones that constantly vote it down, especially for the stupid reason that if it was on the PC then it wouldn't be anything special. Hello! there are many worse games then Halo (on those lists) 

Like FFX?

Carl2291 said:
The only hate i have on Halo is Halo 3.

And ive played it.

Why though?  Each halo has improved upon the last.  The only difference between Halo 2 and Halo 3 multiplayer are the equipement (Its hard to improve something so perfect), and that doesn't make the MP bad.  Or do you hate the Assault Rifle? (i know i do)

Aion said:
kowenicki said:
Perm any number of your above reasons.... but mainly because 360 fans are a minority on the site.

No its the oppisite, Sony fans are a minority on the site.

LOL!! Nice joke

i played 1-2 on pc.
and yes i do believe it's overhyped.
multiplayer is fun but the story simply average garbage.