By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Well Mexico beat Costa Rica 3-0 so I'm a happy Panda, almost there! [South Africa!]

^_^

Around the Network

Other thing that pisses me off is that Bravo was going to break a record if he had kept the goal clean for another 2 minutes.

pastro243 said:
Im Fuckin Pissed, we tied 2-2 with Venezuela, we are still second, but the thing that pisses me off, is:
1) We started winning and then we ended up 2-1 loosing.
2) We made our second goal in tyhe beggining of the 2nd time, and we had many chances to score in the 2nd time, and, in minute 92, there was a FUCKING PENALTY to Alexis Sanchez and that wouldve been our winning chance, but they didnt give it.

Now Captain Preference, Ecuador is gonna have a hard time beating bolivia in La Paz, and we will beat them.
And Messi is a great player, thanks to him, Luis Fabiano and other Brazilians wont play against us on wednesday, one of them is the greatest player, Kaká, because Ronaldo doesnt do anything for Portugal anyway.

chile drew 2-2 then.....i'm not sure if this table is bang up to date so chile probably have an extra point......looks like you will qualify to me....even if you still have to play brasil....

Team
GP
W
D
L
GF
GA
Pts

Brazil 15 8 6 1 28 6 30

Paraguay 14 8 3 4 21 13 27

Chile 14 8 2 4 23 14 26

Argentina 15 6 5 4 20 18 22

Colombia 15 5 5 5 9 11 20

Ecuador 15 5 5 5 18 22 20

Uruguay 15 4 6 5 23 16 18

Venezuela 14 5 2 7 17 24 17

Bolivia 15 3 3 9 19 31 12

Peru 15 2 4 9 8 29 10

Above & Beyond

2-0 last night! not that it means anything significant, so i hope people don't go getting their hopes up. but still, its a nice wee morale boost :D

Scotland vs Macedonia :D

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

^ Great goal by Mcfadden.

Around the Network
zuvuyeay said:
pastro243 said:
Im Fuckin Pissed, we tied 2-2 with Venezuela, we are still second, but the thing that pisses me off, is:
1) We started winning and then we ended up 2-1 loosing.
2) We made our second goal in tyhe beggining of the 2nd time, and we had many chances to score in the 2nd time, and, in minute 92, there was a FUCKING PENALTY to Alexis Sanchez and that wouldve been our winning chance, but they didnt give it.

Now Captain Preference, Ecuador is gonna have a hard time beating bolivia in La Paz, and we will beat them.
And Messi is a great player, thanks to him, Luis Fabiano and other Brazilians wont play against us on wednesday, one of them is the greatest player, Kaká, because Ronaldo doesnt do anything for Portugal anyway.

chile drew 2-2 then.....i'm not sure if this table is bang up to date so chile probably have an extra point......looks like you will qualify to me....even if you still have to play brasil....

Team
GP
W
D
L
GF
GA
Pts

Brazil 15 8 6 1 28 6 30

Paraguay 14 8 3 4 21 13 27

Chile 14 8 2 4 23 14 26

Argentina 15 6 5 4 20 18 22

Colombia 15 5 5 5 9 11 20

Ecuador 15 5 5 5 18 22 20

Uruguay 15 4 6 5 23 16 18

Venezuela 14 5 2 7 17 24 17

Bolivia 15 3 3 9 19 31 12

Peru 15 2 4 9 8 29 10

We are tied with Paraguay in points  but I think we have a better goal difference than them, so we are still second. What sucks is that penalty in the end.

Damn what a F-ing luck "we" Sweden had last night.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Naum said:

Damn what a F-ing luck "we" Sweden had last night.

Wow, haha. Poor Hungary, everything that could have gone wrong in that play went wrong, Zlatan got lucky with the bounce in the keeper

Maradona isn't calling players like Higuiain because they are former River plate players and they have a fierce rivalry with Boca. Maradona is a Boca legend...

Yeah, that's why he called the team "Mascherano and 10 more", with Mascherano being very identified with River. On top of that, he had a fight with one of vthe most legendary player for Boca of the last 10 years, Riquelme....

Look, I hate Maradona and everything, but that is total nonsense