By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Go brazil x)

Around the Network

I guess 19 pages is too late to make a joke about soccer.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

zexen_lowe said:
I'm not pissed by any means. I don't support the Selección. I'm totally indifferent to it. I only support my club, Boca

surely not,you don't care about the national side...wow......

Above & Beyond

zuvuyeay said:
zexen_lowe said:
I'm not pissed by any means. I don't support the Selección. I'm totally indifferent to it. I only support my club, Boca

I don't see a problem, a lot of people in England are the same...

Star Scream said:
zuvuyeay said:
zexen_lowe said:

I don't see a problem, a lot of people in England are the same...

no problem...it just seemed like he cared if argentina won this game......it seemed he was looking forward to it all week from the thread......i was surprised he said....he doesn't support the seleccion,he's totally indifferent to it.....

personally i love watching england and tottenham......world cups especially.....roll on the 2010 summer

Above & Beyond

Around the Network

When I was young I really loved watching England, but it was always so heartbreaking, we were always so close...but no cigar.

Star Scream said:
When I was young I really loved watching England, but it was always so heartbreaking, we were always so close...but no cigar.

well i still support england.....and i'm not young......losing is a part of football

i never really understand all the negativity that surrounds the england team.....but then i don't read newspapers......i guess you either like it or you don't......

i don't see the appeal of watching man u or chelsea playing olympiacos or psv for example......year in year out in the champions league groups......but then i don't support those teams..... 

the european cup should go back to one big knock out competition if you ask me....but i digress....

Above & Beyond

1-3. 16 years unbeaten at home...and it only took Maradona to break the streak.

Oh, well, Messi proves that he's not the best player in the world (or at least, that he doesn't give a shit for the Selección), Heinze proves that he's the worst player to play for us in years, Aguero that he's only playing because he's the coach's son-in-law. Only two good players, Otamendi (this kid will be THE player in the coming years) and Datolo (what a great goal, we still miss you in Boca, Jesus)

And I don't support Argentina simply because I see no reason to. I mean, I chose my team of free will, but if I had to pick the Selección, it'd be only because I was born here. To do that, they'd have to prove me that they're worth it, and frankly, I see no reason to start supporting them. I'm not saying that "I only cheer if they win", but seriously, with players that don't give a damn for playing here, I think I rather stay only as Boca fan, where the players do know what it means to give it all. Anyway, it's already too late, I decided that I don't care anymore for the Selección years ago, mthey can win the WC for all I care (though, not now, that's for sure)

Ty so much Brasil for beating Argentina. I despise that team of overrated over confident pricks with a druggie as a coach.

Argentina wont make the world cup. They have two tough away fixtures in Uruguay and Paraguay. Ecuador have an easy game with Bolivia and if they can muster something out of their match with Chile, Argentina should finish 5th. Maybe even 6th if Colombia do something special.

I don't know whypeople think Messi is the best in the world. Tonight, and other matches with Argentina proved it. He cannot play to his best without good players around him. At Barca he has Xavi and Iniesta Henry Eto'o. He is amazing but not the best. That poy award should stay with Ronaldo...

Im Fuckin Pissed, we tied 2-2 with Venezuela, we are still second, but the thing that pisses me off, is:
1) We started winning and then we ended up 2-1 loosing.
2) We made our second goal in tyhe beggining of the 2nd time, and we had many chances to score in the 2nd time, and, in minute 92, there was a FUCKING PENALTY to Alexis Sanchez and that wouldve been our winning chance, but they didnt give it.

Now Captain Preference, Ecuador is gonna have a hard time beating bolivia in La Paz, and we will beat them.
And Messi is a great player, thanks to him, Luis Fabiano and other Brazilians wont play against us on wednesday, one of them is the greatest player, Kaká, because Ronaldo doesnt do anything for Portugal anyway.