By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Denmark 1-0 Porugal, seems like Cristiano Ronaldo is not going to the WC.

Around the Network

I thought Lescott played badly when he came on. The goal was largely his fualt; allowing the striker to get goal side. Also he made a few bad tackles.

Lampard was almost invisable, apart from the penalty. I think we got very lucky, a penalty that never was (more like a free kick to Slovenia) and a deflected shot. Hopefully we will step it up for wednesday.

Italy is leading by 2.

portugal tied

Who's watching Argentina-Brazil today? Starts in 3 hours. If we lose, we have it difficult to qualify to the WC....only Maradona can do that...

Around the Network

I just realised something. After all the complaining of the EPL being dominated by the big four, La Liga has only had 5 different winners since 1990 most of them won by Real Madrid, and Barca with Valencia putting in a couple. The league for the past 10 years has been dominated mainly by Madrid, Atl Madrid, Barca, Valencia, Sevilla, and Deportivo also Villareal.

How different is that to the premier league?

Since 1992, the EPL has been won by four clubs. Thetop finishers in the league include Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal , Liverpool, Leeds, and Newcastle.

kowenicki said:
@zexen

recording it... watch it when i get up... should be epic.

Yeah. We could have one match like the last one here and be winning 3-0 at halftime. We could have a "Colombia-like" match and lose 0-5.

What I'm sure it's that it's not gonna be a boring 0-0...well at least I hope. I don't mind much who wins, but I hope I see a really good match

zexen_lowe said:
Who's watching Argentina-Brazil today? Starts in 3 hours. If we lose, we have it difficult to qualify to the WC....only Maradona can do that...

Ill watch the 1st half, and maybe a little bit more, Chile vs Venezuela starts an hour later and I will be watching that, they will probably repeat it later and then Ill see it.

Im watching Uruguay vs Peru, at least you wont have to worry about Uruguay catching you for the moment.

I think I'll watch it if I don't fall asleep...

Peru won, there was almost a fight, Godin stepped on "el chorrillano" Palacios and then the Uruguay players got mad because of nothing, and Vargas and some players from Uruguay started to push each other.
Anyway, good for Peru, victories like that give dignity to a team that wasnt in a good state.
And Uruguay will be having a hard time qualifying.
Now Ill watch Bolivia vs Paraguay.