By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
CaptainPrefrences said:
zuvuyeay said:
CaptainPrefrences said:
zuvuyeay said:
CaptainPrefrences said:
What a game this is! Everyone tune into Scotland vs Macedonia very exciting.

no thanks,couldn't give a monkeys.......

Big team games are actually quite boaring most of the times. Two teams taht don't play pretty football struggling for a playoff spot is a lot more exciting. Some people are just attracted to big teams only....

depends on who you support.....scotland v macedonia....no interest.......its not club football

i'm watching england v slovenia then the argies v brasil.......and can't wait for england v croatia on weds........not sure what you mean by big team games......what are you saying you wouldn't watch england v germany in a world cup semi final cause its boring....?

Of course I would watch England Vs Germany in a world cup semi final. I'm just syaing that people usually prefer to watch a friendly between Brazil and Spain than a vital World Cup playoff game vs two lesser known teams like Bosnia and Finland for example. There is much more to appreciate in football than just big teams playing.

yeah i know all football is good fun.....to be honest i watch england cause i'm english.....most countries play at the same time  in europe......

at a world cup i usually watch most games unless i can't,and i love it watching say chile v holland for example....but of course there is nothing like watching your own team in a meaningful world cup proper game......for me....superb.....roll on 2010 summer

Above & Beyond

Around the Network

Yea well..

Glen Johnson honestly is not a good defender. Great at going forward, but poor defender. All teh chances created by Slovenia have been down that right hand side.

Lol wtf? That wasn't a penalty... Rooney didn't dive but it was just a struggle in the box. He was holding onto Ceasers shirt. O well.

lol, penalty, shirt pulling I think the reason, lucky to get that one, oh well

Our last match against Venezuela.

Around the Network

FT 2-1 England

lucky today, Defoe again was good, Johnson was awful

Portugal is 0-0 with Denmark. I hope portugal doesn't win

kowenicki said:
@scifif

add to that

rooney = wasteful

should have at least 2 sitters.

true, hopefully he will do better on wednesday, his all round game was still good though

I told you guys Johnson was a horrible defender. That goal was created from him getting beat on the right side.

kowenicki said:
SciFiBoy said:
kowenicki said:
@scifif

add to that

rooney = wasteful

should have at least 2 sitters.

true, hopefully he will do better on wednesday, his all round game was still good though

perhaps.... but he gets a lot of slack.. any other playing as a striker missing those would get slaughtered

and wtf was that corner about?

dunno what the corner was about

Rooney gets his fair share of stick, his all round game is generally much better than most strikers, plus he scores enough that one can forgive him the odd bad game, luckily today was only a friendly, so doesnt matter much.