By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Maynard_Tool said:
OMG my team just killed toluca and we are now first place in the mexican league. Here are all the results for the 6th week

Jaguares 1-1 Atlante
Monterrey 2-2 Estudiantes
Chivas 2-2 Pachuca
Indios 1-1 Atlas
San Luis 0-0 Puebla
Morelia 0-3 Cruz Azul
Pumas 3-0 Queretaro
Santos 2-2 Tigres
America 7-2 Toluca... Yes, 7-2. My team destroyed today

Congrats, I saw some goals, there was a great play by Beausejour xd

Around the Network

Beaussejour is one of my favorites. Since the last season, when america got him, he's been one of my favorites. He has only scored 2 goals, but still... i have faith. He is really good, and fast as hell. The own-goal by toluca today was because of his play. I hope he continues to deliver, and hopefully he will score/assist many times

Maynard_Tool said:
Beaussejour is one of my favorites. Since the last season, when america got him, he's been one of my favorites. He has only scored 2 goals, but still... i have faith. He is really good, and fast as hell. The own-goal by toluca today was because of his play. I hope he continues to deliver, and hopefully he will score/assist many times

We have a match on saturday so I hope he keeps his great level against Venezuela and Brazil.

Against Venezuela yeah... Brazil is a different story. I hope Brazil beats Argentina and... Chile too x) sorry, i like Brazil. Ok, Brazil can tie with Chile IF they win vs Argentina

Maynard_Tool said:
Against Venezuela yeah... Brazil is a different story. I hope Brazil beats Argentina and... Chile too x) sorry, i like Brazil. Ok, Brazil can tie with Chile IF they win vs Argentina

If the second thing hapens Ill be happy anyway, to tie with Brazil in Brazil is like winning, but I hope we win, would be cool to be first.

Around the Network

Wo0o Wo0o0o Barcelona starts with the right foot. 3-0 in the first game. Finally Zlatan scored.

Nice

I finally saw Inter goals and wow, great goals all of them. The first and third goal were great team plays and the last goal from Stankovic was amazing.

This team seems stronger than last year, and with more ball possession. Hope Inter will have a good Champions League

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

America! Aguilas! Woooottt, we won 7-2 as Maynard stated, I was a happy panda yesterday

^_^

So witsel the dude who broke wasils leg. The belgian football "bond" has reached a verdict, he will be banned from the league untill november 23. Missing 10 league matches and 1 cup match. He has also received a 2500 euro fine. They handed the rapport over to UEFA and FIFA, they can take further actions if they want to.

(DO NOT WATCH IF  YOU HAVE A WEAK STOMACH)

tombi123 said:
DSLover said:
At least Man Utd/ Chelski fans aren't as bad as Milwall and West Ham fans.

I agree. But Manchester Red and White Socks fans always disappear when they loose.

When was the last time Man Utd lost and I wasnt on these forums voicing my frustration? I never saw people like DS lover on here when we lost to Burnley.