By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

What a goal by Arshavin, little Russian got skills.

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
Utd have to change... not working.

less posession (46%) more fouls (13!) and zero shots on target.

Arsenal easily on top in midfield. Utd have problems in mid-field again this game. How the hell the tackle on Arshavin wasnt a pen is beyond me.

penalty made me cringe, but they scored in the same passage of play, so no point complaining for them.

first half we were awful, centeral midfield is played off the pitch due to lack of pace/ability, Rooney looks isolated upfront alone too. 

Giggs needs to come off, he's been horrible. Berbatov on.

draik said:
Giggs needs to come off, he's been horrible. Berbatov on.

hope so, Giggs is a legend, but today its his age thats shown

Undeserved win from man U, but a win is a win.

Around the Network

YES!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH, 2-1

3 MORE POINTS IN THE BAG!

Well played Chelsea, bloody lucky Liverpool as ever, they are just always so fluky

As for Man U Arsenal, good game, in the end Man U were the better team, but was that a penalty? He had lost control of the ball by the time he was taken out

I gotta say, Chelsea look favourites for the title by some margin

Manu- arsenal

God that was a horrible ref.

Munkeh111 said:
Well played Chelsea, bloody lucky Liverpool as ever, they are just always so fluky

As for Man U Arsenal, good game, in the end Man U were the better team, but was that a penalty? He had lost control of the ball by the time he was taken out

I gotta say, Chelsea look favourites for the title by some margin

those are always given as penaltys, keeper brought down the player in the box, didnt get the ball, doesnt matter where the ball went, they always give them.

Chelsea I consider to be are biggest threat atm 

I just think that he had lost control of the ball, he is not stopping a goal scoring opportunity, it is gone