By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Let's go Ghana!

I love this new technique I found!

Former something....

Around the Network
Slimebeast said:
PS3beats360 said:

Brazil were the World Cup favourites, over hyped, over rated. They clearly deserved to lose and exit the World Cup. Brazil played the man instead of the ball and should of been reduced to 8 players in the end. Dirty reckless team who could not handle defeat. Brazil exit the World Cup in a disgrace. They only lost by a goal but they were smashed in the second half.

Well deserved 2-1 win by the Dutch.

No way man. Im happy Holland won but they didn't deserve it in that match against Brazil.

Brazil was much better, but not only that, Holland was the team that played a bit too dirty, they played far too rough and they had the referee on their side.

Brazil did well in this tournament, they got nothing to be ashamed of.

Holland will be dangerous in the final though, obviously. This is their chance to write history.

Holland - Spain 2-1 in extra time, I hope.

Erm.....what were you watching?

This referee was one of the best over the whole WC. Just because it didn't signal every touch on Brazil players =/= bad referee. Yes, Brazil is a team like every other, shocking isn't it? 

Also, Holland played dirty? Yes, there were some forced dives here and there, but there was also some brutal tackles from Brazil's players, especially on the second half, when they found themselves on the losing side.

Brazil played better for the entire match? I guess you saw a different second half than the rest of the world, since Brazil got down on the ropes until the last 10 minutes when they found themselves in the need for scoring a goal. Holland had enough chances to finish the game 4-1 at least. 

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Slimebeast said:
PS3beats360 said:

Brazil were the World Cup favourites, over hyped, over rated. They clearly deserved to lose and exit the World Cup. Brazil played the man instead of the ball and should of been reduced to 8 players in the end. Dirty reckless team who could not handle defeat. Brazil exit the World Cup in a disgrace. They only lost by a goal but they were smashed in the second half.

No way man. Im happy Holland won but they didn't deserve it in that match against Brazil.

Brazil was much better, but not only that, Holland was the team that played a bit too dirty, they played far too rough and they had the referee on their side.

Holland will be dangerous in the final though, obviously. This is their chance to write history.

I must disagree, Brazil completely dropped the ball in the second half, and didn't deserve to win because of it.  Their defense was a shambles, if Hollands had been a bit sharper they could have won by a larger margin.  Brazil was trying to get away with underhanded things, but the referee team in that game was completely on point.

Good goal. Both goals the goalkeepers moved the wrong way.

Great goal by Forlan!! The ball did a very strange arc though

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

That was a pro free kick but also a bad goalie decision.

I want Ghana to win I rooted for them against US both 06 and now...

Former something....

SeriousWB said:
Slimebeast said:
PS3beats360 said:

I must disagree, Brazil completely dropped the ball in the second half, and didn't deserve to win because of it.  Their defense was a shambles, if Hollands had been a bit sharper they could have won by a larger margin.  Brazil was trying to get away with underhanded things, but the referee team in that game was completely on point.

Well, you could say the same about Brazil in the first, they had many chances and payed they didnt score more. The referee was ok, and both teams had their "dirty" things, but who cares, no one got injured.

Slimebeast said:
PS3beats360 said:

both team sucked honestly, I didn't expect such a slow match, and Holland got lucky but Brazilians were completely dead in the second half they were playing like they had it in the bag and god was that a knock out match.

over all 2010 is such a boring world cup -until now- with too many refree mistakes, hopefully this changes.

lestatdark said:
Slimebeast said:
PS3beats360 said:

Erm.....what were you watching?

This referee was one of the best over the whole WC. Just because it didn't signal every touch on Brazil players =/= bad referee. Yes, Brazil is a team like every other, shocking isn't it? 

Also, Holland played dirty? Yes, there were some forced dives here and there, but there was also some brutal tackles from Brazil's players, especially on the second half, when they found themselves on the losing side.

Brazil played better for the entire match? I guess you saw a different second half than the rest of the world, since Brazil got down on the ropes until the last 10 minutes when they found themselves in the need for scoring a goal. Holland had enough chances to finish the game 4-1 at least. 

I'm kinda happy u saw it that way, and hopefully the whole world agrees with u. Because Im cheering for Holland and obviously I don't want them to advance unfairly.

Brazil had trouble changing their strat after the 2-1 yes, that was kinda weak, but until that they dominated Holland. Holland played dirty as in simply far too rough. And the ref's tolerance level favoured Holland's tough play.

Obviously with a slightly confused Brazil hunting for the equalizer Holland had chances that could have given them 4-1, but that didn't reflect the true strength balance between the two teams.

But as I said I don't mind the world looking at it differently. I want Holland to win World Cup.

Btw, aren't Portuguese ppl huge fans of Brazil?