By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

And apparently Chelsea have signed Benayoun...

I am less excited about Ghana Uraguay this evening. Though I want Ghana to win, I feel Uraguay will

Around the Network

Brazil were the World Cup favourites, over hyped, over rated. They clearly deserved to lose and exit the World Cup. Brazil played the man instead of the ball and should of been reduced to 8 players in the end. Dirty reckless team who could not handle defeat. Brazil exit the World Cup in a disgrace. They only lost by a goal but they were smashed in the second half.

Well deserved 2-1 win by the Dutch.

Holland into a World Cup Semi-Final. New favourites for the World Cup? Based on that performance I would say yes. 

Uruguay versus Ghana. Go Ghana!!! Win it for Africa. 

Argentina versus Germany. Germany should contain Argentina and just let the South Americans self destruct and pick them off with goals on the counter attacks. Argentina will do a Brazil tomorrow night. Argentina may lose a man or two towards the end when they are losing the match and running out of time. We all hate this when the team loses the match and targets the man instead of the ball. 

3  of the 4 South American teams will be hopefully out of the World Cup by the end of the Quarter Finals, except for Paraguay. I hope Paraguay make it to the World Cup Final. Germany or Argentina will struggle against the best South American team who topped their group. 

Im supporting Uruguay here.

And Paraguay and Argentina tomorrow

PS3beats360 said:

Brazil were the World Cup favourites, over hyped, over rated. They clearly deserved to lose and exit the World Cup. Brazil played the man instead of the ball and should of been reduced to 8 players in the end. Dirty reckless team who could not handle defeat. Brazil exit the World Cup in a disgrace. They only lost by a goal but they were smashed in the second half.

Well deserved 2-1 win by the Dutch.

Holland into a World Cup Semi-Final. New favourites for the World Cup? Based on that performance I would say yes. 

Uruguay versus Ghana. Go Ghana!!! Win it for Africa. 

Argentina versus Germany. Germany should contain Argentina and just let the South Americans self destruct and pick them off with goals on the counter attacks. Argentina will do a Brazil tomorrow night. Argentina may lose a man or two towards the end when they are losing the match and running out of time

3  of the 4 South American teams will be hopefully out of the World Cup by the end of the Quarter Finals, except for Paraguay. I hope Paraguay make it to the World Cup Final. Germany or Argentina will struggle against the best South American team who topped their group. 

Well, actually, Brazil dominated Holland on the first half, I would blame Felipe Melo for ruining all the chances, and their record before they entered the WC was something to make them favorites(Confederation cup, copa américa, 1st in the qualifiers)

I wanted to use this picture last monday but I couldnt, I guess I can use it now.

Grrr....misleading title for me and I knew it! Anyways relating to "Futbol" and "Footie" I hope the finals are good. I can't imagine what might happen if Germany wins the South Africa World Cup. So uh I'm hoping for the Dutch vs Spain, but I only know the Argentina song from Spanish class.

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*
Around the Network
haxxiy said:
zuvuyeay said:

brilliant from the dutch,well done the orange men

who knows what the final will be now,it could be anyone in my opinion of the teams that are left excep paraguay

europe back on top pastro....

Holland is pratically on the finals. No way Uruguay or Ghana will get there, both of them got lucky and came that far due to the way the knock-off rounds came to be.

By the way, it was interesting to see the brazilian emotional stability going to oblivion after Holland goals. They didn't learn to cope with losing.

yes well,we know they get unstable when they're looking defeat in the face,but then they know the whole of brasil won't be happy with them,dutch had them on the break could of been 4-1,i guess brasil are as crap as england now,according to how everyone on here judges things,didn't they go out at the quarters in 2006 too

and haxxixy being rude to the media is essential in my opinion as they are the rudest and most negative people on the planet,thumbs up tp dunga for that,will he leave or has he already been sacked,who managed brasil in 2006,i can't remember and who is up next,i guess dunga's biggest mistake was not bringing ronaldinho,he must be crazy not to want him on the bench

holland now have a very good chance of winning the world cup,obvious to say i know but its true

Above & Beyond

I already said it earlier in this thread:
Brazil played at this WC as if they already had 2014 in mind. They didn't play bad at all and a Brazilian national team is always hard to beat, but this year's team never seemed to be destined or really willing to win the title. Now they can plan the post-Dunga era with a new coach on their mission to win title #6 at home. It will be hard enough, as in 2014 the pressure will be higher than ever before for a World Cup host (apart from the extreme expectations of a whole nation there will also be the ghost of 1950 to overcome despite the 5 WC wins from '58 onwards).

zuvuyeay said:
haxxiy said:
zuvuyeay said:

brilliant from the dutch,well done the orange men

who knows what the final will be now,it could be anyone in my opinion of the teams that are left excep paraguay

europe back on top pastro....

Holland is pratically on the finals. No way Uruguay or Ghana will get there, both of them got lucky and came that far due to the way the knock-off rounds came to be.

By the way, it was interesting to see the brazilian emotional stability going to oblivion after Holland goals. They didn't learn to cope with losing.

yes well,we know they get unstable when they're looking defeat in the face,but then they know the whole of brasil won't be happy with them,dutch had them on the break could of been 4-1,i guess brasil are as crap as england now,according to how everyone on here judges things,didn't they go out at the quarters in 2006 too

and haxxixy being rude to the media is essential in my opinion as they are the rudest and most negative people on the planet,thumbs up tp dunga for that,will he leave or has he already been sacked,who managed brasil in 2006,i can't remember and who is up next,i guess dunga's biggest mistake was not bringing ronaldinho,he must be crazy not to want him on the bench

holland now have a very good chance of winning the world cup,obvious to say i know but its true

Dunga has confirmed he will no longer coach the Brazilian team: http://g.sports.yahoo.com/soccer/world-cup/news/dunga-confirms-will-not-stay-with-brazil--fbintl_reu-worldbrazildunga.html

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Brazil lost the match and they should of lost more players and deserved to lose by more than one goal. Brazil have four years just like Italy, France and England to come back from this epic failure.

Time to rebuild and start all over again at Brazil 2014. Brazil home World Cup, they should have no excuses to not win their own World Cup. 

The tears will be flowing in Brazil for a long time. Suck it up princesses you will need to be up for it in 4 years time. Brazil are very sore losers. Brazil were a disgrace to world football in that pitiful second half  performance. The way the Brazilians  attacked the man in the second half after the Dutch scored the second goal in the second half was ugly football. Credit to the Dutch who did not buy into the Brazilians dirty tactics. 

Holland win and deserved their victory. Brazil lose and exit World Cup in a total disgrace. 

Best Dutch players were Kuyt, Snyder and Robben who won the match for Holland. The goal keeper and teh Dutch defence performed magnificently to contain Brazil to only 1 goal and hold out for a famous victory.

The Dutch face a Semi-Final match up against Uruguay or Ghana. Either team will need to be respected and the Dutch should be able to qualify for a  World Cup Final.

Well done the Dutch. Hope they go all the way, they're a side that deserves WC success but never has had it.

Also it'll piss the Germans off.