By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

i thought the ref was quite good,he made it clear that just because you fall over it doesn't make it a foul,

gets a thumbs up from me

Above & Beyond

Around the Network
Ghazi4 said:

LA FURIA ROJA!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1-0!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHRISTIANO RONALDO IS OUTTTTT :DDDD

Una furia un poquito rosadita en vez de roja hoy

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

I feel for you Portuguese guys. It's painful to lose. And like u guys said, there's some ways you lose that hurt more.

In a way I'm happy that my team is not in this World Cup because it hurts so damn much to lose and get kicked out. It's much easier to just watch the great show from the side.

I lol'd at the anger shown here.

"I hope you crush them"
"I want Spain out"  
"I hate Torres, dirty diver."
"I really hope that Spain gets squashed like the bug they are"

I love that rage.  I understand it so well. That's football.

Slimebeast said:

I feel for you Portuguese guys. It's painful to lose. And like u guys said, there's some ways you lose that hurt more.

In a way I'm happy that my team is not in this World Cup because it hurts so damn much to lose and get kicked out. It's much easier to just watch the great show from the side.

"I hope you crush them"
"I want Spain out"  

Well, three of those phrases just came from rage, but that Torres phrase is very accurate. He got a Chile player expelled from the game because he faked a tackle from behind. That's a serious lack of fair play from his part.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Current PC Build

Around the Network

I swear I hear the noise of Vuvuzelas when I'm trying to fall asleep at night. Is that healthy?

Slimebeast said:

"I hope you crush them"
"I want Spain out"  

http://images3.photomania.com/357366/1/radC65FF.gif

What annoys me is that they call Argentina cheaters for their goal against Mexico when they needed an offside goal to win today and used stuff like the one in the pic to avoid Brazil.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQQVuQD3120&feature=player_embedded

Offside goal is offside. But we can't blame the referee for that. The only thing I can say in Portugal's defense is that if it was the other way around, maybe the ref would have no doubts saying that was an irregular goal.

If Portugal had a Xavi on its team... or a Deco 4 years younger, things would be so much better for us :(

Oh and somebody please explain me the criterias for a red card again please...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jxjj6PkB_0Y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BV63c3oqnY

Listen to what the English commentator says on the first vid... well, it's kind of obvious that he didn't do it on purpose. On the other hand, David Villa DELIBERATELY punched an Honduran player. Did FIFA punish him? Hell no. I'm not trying to say that Portugal deserved to win, but hell, if David got suspended like he should have, things would have been very different.