By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Damn, Portugal disappointed me. They shouldn't have let Spain dominate so much and only rely on counter attacks (which didn't happen) because you see what can happen -  it's very hard to change the game plan when it's just 20 minutes left and u just got a goal against you.

Awkward that red card in the end. WTH happened? Up to that point the referee had been simply incredible.

Around the Network

LAST 16

KO1                          KO2                                                KO3                          KO4                                            
                 v                  v                                         v                   v  
                   KO5                          KO6                                                KO7                          KO8
                 v                  v                                         v                    v  
                                                                      QUARTER FINALS
                   QF1                            QF2                                               QF3                           QF4
                 v                   v                                         v                    v     
                                                                           SEMI FINALS
                                   SF1                                                                                    SF2
                        WQF1  v  WQF2                                                               WQF3   v  WQF4
                                                                                 TPPO
                                                                       RUSF1    v   RUSF2
                                                                                 FINAL
                                                                            ?        v        ?

Above & Beyond

That was a nice goal from David Villa.

Slimebeast said:

Damn, Portugal disappointed me. They shouldn't have let Spain dominate so much and only rely on counter attacks (which didn't happen) because you see what can happen -  it's very hard to change the game plan when it's just 20 minutes left.

Awkward that red card in the end. WTH happened? Up to that point the referee had been simply incredible.

it didn't affect the game much but still I am gonna bitch , wtf has happened fuck you blatter fuck you.

goal was offside by the looks of it,lucky spain,

although they deserved it,portugal didn't really attack enough in the second half

Above & Beyond

Around the Network

Certain Portuguese players didn't even try to run. Some bad referee decisions I must say, but this was all Portugal's fault. Shame to see Ronaldo only trying to get the ball when they were losing, rarely passed the ball the whole match. He needs to get subsituted more often so he wakes up.

So yh, new coach please.

sad.man.loves.vgc said:
Slimebeast said:

Damn, Portugal disappointed me. They shouldn't have let Spain dominate so much and only rely on counter attacks (which didn't happen) because you see what can happen -  it's very hard to change the game plan when it's just 20 minutes left.

it didn't affect the game much but still I am gonna bitch , wtf has happened fuck you blatter fuck you.

lol the red card was Blatter's fault? Everything is Blatter's fault.

zuvuyeay said:

goal was offside by the looks of it,lucky spain,

although they deserved it,portugal didn't really attack enough in the second half

I thought that too, not enough replays here though.

Portugal was way more dangerous before spain scored.

can't see paraguay beating spain after what i saw earlier,holland have it tough against brasil as anyone does,

can't call the other two though

Above & Beyond

Slimebeast said:
sad.man.loves.vgc said:
Slimebeast said:

lol the red card was Blatter's fault? Everything is Blatter's fault.

yes it was, everything is his fault, my dead grandma would've suggested a tv replays for the ref.