By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Blatter isn't going to give a fuck because it was an England goal disallowed. FUCK BLATTER!!!

Around the Network

In the end it will be some 4-1 guys, so that goal was no relevant at all.

jonop said:
lestatdark said:
SciFiBoy said:
Slimebeast said:

This game and the World Cup is destroyed if

1. England isn't given a penalty shot early in the second half.

or

2. Germany wins the game.

too fucking right, disgracefull that the goal was disallowed, A SCAR ON THE CUP if we lose because of that.

Was it a scar on the cup when you won it in 66 with an extremely similar case?

Technology wasn't available then.

I don't think it's established that people want technology to start gradually replacing the referee.

There are definitely points in favor though.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

jonop said:
lestatdark said:
SciFiBoy said:
Slimebeast said:

This game and the World Cup is destroyed if

1. England isn't given a penalty shot early in the second half.

or

2. Germany wins the game.

too fucking right, disgracefull that the goal was disallowed, A SCAR ON THE CUP if we lose because of that.

Was it a scar on the cup when you won it in 66 with an extremely similar case?

Technology wasn't available then.

Doesn't make it any less of a scar and injustice as this one. And I find it funny that a disallowed goal will scar an entire game. So if Germany wins 4-1 or 5-1 in the end, will the goal make any difference? People should wait until the end of the game before crying foul.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

no need for techonology here, just another ref behind each goal, like they did in (IIRC) the Europa League. for example, the Brazilian trio wasn't set for any game, the assistants could be in this game and this shit wouldn't happen.

but obviously, first of all, a GOOD ref. and assistant would have called it a gool. Larrionda is well known here in South America for his mistakes, this year he's done a few against my team in the Copa Libertadores.

the words above were backed by NUCLEAR WEAPONS!

Around the Network

Lets see what will happen now. If Germany makes up for the mistake of the refs with shooting another goal it was still deserved. 

England are attacking well now, but still defending badly.

that goal was nothing like 66 lesta,

if it was portugal you wouldn't be thinking the same

eveyone in the world could see that was a goal except 2 officials,the german keeper did well to keep  the game going so quickly after the goal

Above & Beyond

the ref will give us everything now,

get diving lads

Above & Beyond

all over now

Above & Beyond