By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

FIFA enrages me time and time again, goal line technology DO IT Blatter.

Around the Network

Even I could see that's a goal and I'm a few thousand kilometers away.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

pizzahut451 said:

this isnt fair. Its supposed be 2-2 now, that was a total goal, why does everyone wants USA and England to fail this WC? Im so dissapointed right now. I hate that fucking referee!!!!!!!

I hope england wins. lol

This game and the World Cup is destroyed if

1. England isn't given a penalty shot early in the second half.

and

2. Germany wins the game.

Video Technology NOW, no FUCKING SCUMHEADED FUCK TWAT BLATTER FACE EXCUSES, WE NEED IT NOW!

awful start, but then we got in to it, SHOULD BE 2-2, CAN YOU SEE THAT BLATTER YOU PRICK?

Around the Network
Slimebeast said:

or

too fucking right, disgracefull that the goal was disallowed, A SCAR ON THE CUP if we lose because of that.

Huge mistake by the side referee, but I guess they're even now (1966 comes to mind)

Should be 2-2 for justice in this game. England was crap until the 2-0 but now are playing with their potential. It's going to be an amazing second half.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

SciFiBoy said:
Slimebeast said:

or

too fucking right, disgracefull that the goal was disallowed, A SCAR ON THE CUP if we lose because of that.

Was it a scar on the cup when you won it in 66 with an extremely similar case?

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

SciFiBoy said:

Video Technology NOW, no FUCKING SCUMHEADED FUCK TWAT BLATTER FACE EXCUSES, WE NEED IT NOW!

awful start, but then we got in to it, SHOULD BE 2-2, CAN YOU SEE THAT BLATTER YOU PRICK?

calmdown. Let's see how the rest of the game plays out. I agree with you though. lol

lestatdark said:
SciFiBoy said:
Slimebeast said:

or

Was it a scar on the cup when you won it in 66 with an extremely similar case?

Technology wasn't available then.