By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

don't keepers just get in the way,when they go up,

if i was manager i'd tell them to stay back,even though it spoils their fun

Above & Beyond

Around the Network

It's done.

haha, Ghana win, USA out

well done ghana,i said earlier i think they are destined to the semi's

they are the best african team,without essien too

Above & Beyond

^_^ Awesome...the last 15 minutes was like an hour!!!

Around the Network

USA off.

They paid the errors and lack of determination of the first half and starting minutes of extra time. They must hate Ghana now, second time on a row that Ghana beat them 2 - 1 in WC matches

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

and of course the US goes home without any respect again, it's becoming unbearably frustrating

LAST 16

KO1                          KO2                                                KO3                          KO4                                            
                 v                  v                                         v                   v  
                   KO5                          KO6                                                KO7                          KO8
                 v                 v                                          v                   v  
                                                                      QUARTER FINALS
                   QF1                            QF2                                               QF3                         QF4
       WKO5    v   WKO6           v                                 WKO4  v  WKO3     WKO7  v  WKO8   
                                                                           SEMI FINALS
                                   SF1                                                                                    SF2
                        WQF1  v  WQF2                                                               WQF3   v  WQF4
                                                                                 TPPO
                                                                       RUSF1    v   RUSF2
                                                                                 FINAL
                                                                            ?        v        ?

Above & Beyond

spartan004 said:

and of course the US goes home without any respect again, it's becoming unbearably frustrating

well i'm not sure about that,the us did pretty well,getting out of the group is good for the us,if you ask me

and they made the quarters back in 2002 didn't they?,can't quite remember now

Above & Beyond

I'm so freaking disappointed in the US. They almost made fools out of themselves. No skill, no accuracy. And they were so damn slow. I just have to face it, they haven't made any significant progress since 1994.