By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

oh wow...BBC Radio are saying that Togo are gonna be banned for the next 2 AcoN's...

Around the Network

^ i THOUGHT THEY DID THE RIGHT THING IN REMOVING THEMSELVES FROM THE TOURNEMENT!

1-1 with Burnley and only 10 mins to go... Chelsea don't even look like scoring, this is very worrying

Then again, Terry did just score a wonderful header

Terry is now on my hated list

Barton
Smith
Diouf
Rooney
Neville
Gallas
Ronaldo
Terry

Around the Network

boo,only a draw for the mighty tottenham

well done villa and the pool,

terry gets the winner,hilarious he can't stay out of the headlines

Above & Beyond

city-Portsmouth is about as entertaining as watching paint dry.

draik said:

well at least you can see it,so in belgium are you watching on normal telly or do you have to pay someone like sky over here,

i won't pay for sky,

i'm  surprised portsmouth have managed to even get a team out this afternoon,what with all their problems,come on pompey

Above & Beyond

zuvuyeay said:
draik said:

well at least you can see it,so in belgium are you watching on normal telly or do you have to pay someone like sky over here,

i won't pay for sky,

i'm  surprised portsmouth have managed to even get a team out this afternoon,what with all their problems,come on pompey

I have to pay for it, but I love football so np.

It's 2-0 now, Adebayor/kompany.

2-0,game over obviously

and i think we know pompey are gone now and will most likely not be seen back in the top flight of english football for quite a few years

unless that arab bloke does have more money than he is letting on

Above & Beyond