By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

balls,i won't be seeing it then

utd are not what they were especially without rio,vidiv and ronaldo

rafael,brown and evans are not going to cut it,with the best in europe,evra is a good left back though

still utd had them on the back foot at the end there

Above & Beyond

Around the Network

Not a penalty, other then that it was a deserved win for city.

italians know what they are doing alright,especially if they have good players playing for them

i like mancini,he was very skillful in his day,man city fans must be in dreamland now,wasn't so long ago that they were a yo-yo team,now they look most likely to win the league outside of the big 3,amazing

Above & Beyond

kowenicki said:
Kamal said:
Man City were sensational after the second half, Rooney showed why he is sub-par at best. So hopefully City keep their momentum.

First time I posted in this topic, even though am a avid football fan.

dont agree with that though... rooney was the only man u player with any credit after that.... imagine if he hadnt played.  they only created anything through him.

lol rooney sub par!!! he is up there with kaka and messi my friend and his alround play from attack to defence is unmatched in the prem

SKEEZER AND NINTENDO FAN GIRL ARE MY NEMESIS

YES TO BEER

Villa v Blackburn 2nd leg is on the BBC tonight, im gonna watch that, should be interesting, my money is on Villa, theyre the better team and have 1-0 lead

Around the Network

liverpool v tottenham for me on the web,should be good

a villa v city league cup final will be good to watch,both could do with a trophy

Above & Beyond

zuvuyeay said:
liverpool v tottenham for me on the web,should be good

a villa v city league cup final will be good to watch,both could do with a trophy

hope thats not the case, lol, but if it is, ill be rooting for Villa

haha yes,well utd can certainly win at old trafford no problem,

should be good,i'll have to listen to that one as it's on sky,is it next week

Above & Beyond

Are gerrard/Torres/Benayoun playing? Or are they still injured?

kowenicki said:
No doubt Villa will win today, Blackburn are woeful, especially away.

Spurs v Liverpool is hard to call.

I hope Arsenal crush Bolton... Arsenal should be top of the league by 10pm.

urgh, I'd much rather lose the title to Chelsea, really cant stand Arsenal at all