By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

What I mean is in the past Tottenham have gotten some pretty big results but fucked up important matches vs small teams. 2006 and 2007 they were so close to getting fourth place, then they follow that up with an 11th and 8th place finish, both started off with terrible starts to the season.

They were tied with Arsenal for 4th place 3 seasons back, and they messed up some easy games taht would have ensured Champions League football. The only plus was winning the League Cup.

Around the Network

For example last year, they beat Chelsea and drew with Arsenal twice, Utd and beat Liverpool but then they lost to teams like Bolton, Stoke and Hull. Had they got something from those games, they would be playing European football now, not Fulham.

They have a good balance of players, they just need to beat those smaller teams. If they are going to spend money, use it on a defender or a midfielder. It seems that they are always interested in buying strikers which they don't need. (Today proves that point)

Speaking of money, where is it coming from anyways? They have spent quite a bit on players in the past 3 years. It seems that they have quite a bit of cash for a club their size. Oh yes that doesn't include the new stadium they are building. Good thing I visited WHL when I went to England. I should go there on more time before it closes down and also Anfield..

tell me about it,but we are tottenham and don't forget we haven't been 4th for a long time

we did get done by some dodgy cooking,that should of been our year to put one over the arse but we f*cked it up......

but we are stronger this season and apart from stoke,putting the smaller clubs away.....hence 4th.....still it will be fun a season this year for everyone involved in the battle for europe and it starts with villa away next up.......tough game

Above & Beyond

tottenham have always had a big support and had a bit of cash

recentley they buy and sell players for a profit and they are not in debt as most,so they can spend,

a new stadium would stop all that,i hope levy knows what he is doing thouh,but it seems he is not an idiot,i like the levy,he backs his managers with cash

Above & Beyond

From what I can remember, these are the players Spurs have bought in the past 3 years.

Keane (brought back),Chimbonda (sold this season).Crouch.Defoe (bought back).Woodgate, Bentley, Palacios, Pav, Modric, Krancjar, Gomes, Cudicini, Gio does Santos, Bale, Corluka, and Bassong.

Keane, Crouch, Defoe, Woodgate, Palacios, Krancjar, Modric, Corluka and Bassong have all been worth the money. Now they just need to use these players to their full potential, if anything they need to buy a rock solid defender/ Defensive mid...

Around the Network

berbatov,pavlyuchenko,hutton......other expensive buys.....

it wouldn't surprise me if redknapp/levy sell hutton,pav and bentley.....to balance up the books and buy another midfielder

Above & Beyond

you already had the pav....i didn't notice

Above & Beyond

I think dos Santos needs to given a chance. He was impressive at Barca and during the Gold Cup.

Bentley will be sold. He flopped as soon as he landed in London. When he played at Blackburn I was thinking he would be the next David Beckham but that is obviously not the case.

Bale is another dissapointment. He has such great potential, but he has never been on a winning side when playing for Spurs. I can see Harry selling him also. What a waste.

CaptainPrefrences said:
I think dos Santos needs to given a chance. He was impressive at Barca and during the Gold Cup.

Bentley will be sold. He flopped as soon as he landed in London. When he played at Blackburn I was thinking he would be the next David Beckham but that is obviously not the case.

Bale is another dissapointment. He has such great potential, but he has never been on a winning side when playing for Spurs. I can see Harry selling him also. What a waste.

I was wondering what happened to that boy xD

pastro243 said:
CaptainPrefrences said:

I was wondering what happened to that boy xD

he is injured.....

Above & Beyond