By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New Famitsu - VALKYRIA CHRONICLES 2 FOR PSP!

Hopefully, I can't buy games through PSN, because Sony doesn't accept credit cards from Brasil. Of course there are ways around it, but it's too much trouble for my taste.

VASCO DA GAMA CAMPEÃO DA COPA DO BRASIL!!!

CONGRATULATIONS VASCÃO

VICE É O CARALH*

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future......NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Around the Network
aavidbacon said:
Hopefully, I can't buy games through PSN, because Sony doesn't accept credit cards from Brasil. Of course there are ways around it, but it's too much trouble for my taste.

Do you have PSN cards there?

They should be bringing them to all markets, because with the digital distribution, they'll need something that people can purchase as gifts for other people during the Christmas season...

*~Onna76~* said:
phnguyen89 said:

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. I demand that the release this for the PS3.  I refuse to buy a handheld console.

Welcome to the world of Japanese gaming weirdness in where switching platforms seems to be the every day habit out there, no matter how badly the fanbase feel about that...

onna, just let SEGA use their limited resources to test the multiplayer gameplay on PSP before they bring it to PS3.

at the mean time, more people will have the opportunity to experience the unique battle system of VC, so that's a good thing.

It (PS3's market share) might hit 30%, but definently not more. ~ Neo

Flaming (Calling another user (any user) a fanboy is flaming.) ~ Machina-AX

This is good news, but I think it should've stayed on the PS3. Ill still get it for the PSP.

I wonder how ad-hoc will work? :O

Prediction:

TGS this year for PS3 will be amazing.

Grandia comes to PSN(PSone classic).

First Versus gameplay this year.

The Adventures Of Duane and Brando

Around the Network

Is this REALLY going to boost PSP sales in Japan?

@ silicon, no we don't it sucks. I wanted a lot of the PSN games but can't get them. Fat Princess(when launch) included.

VASCO DA GAMA CAMPEÃO DA COPA DO BRASIL!!!

CONGRATULATIONS VASCÃO

VICE É O CARALH*

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future......NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

This reminds me of the arguing that was going on about VC not possible on the Wii.
Sega just proved wrong all the people that believed VC couldn't be made on Wii.
Interesting.
Unfortunately for them I won't buy this game for PSP. I have too many JRPG to play, including those I'm planning to buy on my systems of choice, already.

ookaze said:
This reminds me of the arguing that was going on about VC not possible on the Wii.
Interesting.
Unfortunately for them I won't buy this game for PSP. I have too many JRPG to play, including those I'm planning to buy on my systems of choice, already.

Since when was VC on the PSP?

Prediction:

TGS this year for PS3 will be amazing.

Grandia comes to PSN(PSone classic).

First Versus gameplay this year.

The Adventures Of Duane and Brando

Skittles said:
ookaze said:
Interesting.

Since when was VC on the PSP?

I'm afraid I missed the joke here.