By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New Famitsu - VALKYRIA CHRONICLES 2 FOR PSP!

^^Why are you acting surprised? Valkyria Chronicles IS the best game made this gen.... ~_n

and for the record... PSO was crap before it went to handhelds. Went to handhelds. Controls went to crap, making the game even more crappier. But the game still sold more than on consoles.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network
pbroy said:
^^Why are you acting surprised? Valkyria Chronicles IS the 2nd best game made this gen Next to Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of The Patriots.... ~_n

and for the record... PSO was crap before it went to handhelds. Went to handhelds. Controls went to crap, making the game even more crappier. But the game still sold more than on consoles.

Fixed Bub

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Oh.... yeah! Gona love this game.

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Star Scream said:
Xen, it's time for you to buy PSP. :)

Mmm, it is.

In the immortal word of Russell Peters: Be a MAN! Do the RIGHT THING!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Why Sega why?! I don't have a PSP! F*CK SH*T B*LL*CKS W*NK

Around the Network

Hope its better than Ps3 version.
Maybe like Advance wars in 3D?

Take my love, take my land..

Well VC2 on the PS3 would have been more epic, but I'm still happy that there is even coming a sequel and I love my PSP too. YES!

Take a look at my photos on flickr

I quite enjoyed the orignal, infact it's my favorite SRPG of all time. I also own a PSP, but I will most likely not be getting this. Consoles get my attention. So that's -1 sales from the last one =)

ShadowSoldier said:
pbroy said:
^^Why are you acting surprised? Valkyria Chronicles IS the 2nd best game made this gen Next to Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of The Patriots.... ~_n

Fixed Bub

Meh MGS4 is a game which I'd rather see someone else playing well and observe the story than play myself.

VC is much better.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

pbroy said:
Looks like Sega saw how Phantasy Star sold like gangbusters on the PSP and is trying to do the same with Valkyria. This approach will most definately work, but an HD version would have been better. Just like how I like to watch the anime.... in HD. They should have made this a side story.

This has the potential to be the best handheld game ever made. But to think of what could have been, saddens me a little.

I just hope that they don't sleep on this series like they did with Shining Force. But then again, nobody can do Shining Force like Camelot can...

If the game would have been a PSP release from day one I wouldn't bother,  I wonder how people would have responded if Naughty Dog would have announced that Uncharted Among Thieves was going to the PSP. I hate the idea of LBP on the PSP as well, so no difference for me. I own a PSP but I hardly use it anymore. I use the DS more and only in bed before I go to sleep.

If you've experienced an epic game like VC on the big screen on a HD console, at least you'd expect is to have a sequel on the very same console. Like Ratchet & Clank, like Uncharted for example.

But hey we're talking about Japan here, the country with developers who honestly have no idea anymore what they're doing.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo