By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Are littlebigplanet's dlc free?

As the title says, are they free.  I want to know becasue I will be getting a pal version of lbp and the guy said that you can only download the dlc from a european psn store. 

Around the Network

Not all, there are many free pieces of DLC, but they are mostly short term offers, the costume packs do cost money however

The other user created levels are free however

some are, but things like MGS4 aren't.

Do you think i will be able to download any of the user created level without a pal psn account?

very few are free.

4 ≈ One

Around the Network
a12331 said:
Do you think i will be able to download any of the user created level without a pal psn account?

Well you need a PSN account to play online, so then you will be able to play those user created levels. You don't actually download them, but just stream them. You can create a PAL account very easily for free, just make up an address and use any old email address that you have

Munkeh111 said:
a12331 said:

Well you need a PSN account to play online, so then you will be able to play those user created levels. You don't actually download them, but just stream them. You can create a PAL account very easily for free, just make up an address and use any old email address that you have

Thank you, I think I will make one just in case. thanks again