By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Gran Turismo 5 vs Forza 3

After seeing the E3 trailer for GT5, there is no question that GT5 is going to be the better game.  The real question is:  Which will sell more?  PS3 is about 9 millions console sales behind the XBox360.

Around the Network

I think both games will be quality made and both will generate some good sales. But I think GT5 will get more sales due to being a more popular franchise.

Didn't you already make a thread kinda like this? I hate you.

obvious answer it's obvious

GT5 it will do 5 million in europe alone.

Forza 3 for sure!

Around the Network

So your saying that one game is better then another even though almost no one has played either? That is quite some logic you got going there.

Former something....

Why again? why? Every day there's a god damned GT vs Forza  thread where Sony fanboys say that GT is gonna be a hundred times better, and 360 fanboys that say Forza is gonna be a hundred times better.  And each side is gonna nitpick up the ass.  

There i just have put the whole thread in one post so end of fucking thread...

@Yo john i was gonna say that but i would of gotten banned,did you know i got banned for saying "The Cows are ready for milking" refering to FF14 announcement/L4D2.

There is no question about sales op, only total fools think forza has even a snow balls chance in hell of out selling GT.

Forza 3 is a hundred times.

Tease.