By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox 360 whipping PS3 on BF1943

NKAJ said:
FKNetwork said:
deadt0m said:

Killzone 2 is better than BF1943, pretending otherwise is worthless. 

LMAO! that made me laugh as I think you was being serious!

lol i almost thought you were being serious

Oh, you again, you like following me in threads don't you, I feel honoured lol,

And yup, totally serious, Battlefield 1943 is fantastic, I'm enjoying it MUCH more than Killzone 2 and Halo 3 (see, not just picking on ps3).

Around the Network
NKAJ said:
FKNetwork said:
deadt0m said:

Oh man I nearly thought you were serious there!

nightsurge said:
NKAJ said:
FKNetwork said:
deadt0m said:

Oh man I nearly thought you were serious there!

this could go on for some time....lol

@FKNetwork

yup im a professional forum stalker,no i was actually already in the thread.

ok well thats your opinion so you have the right to keep it

"They will know heghan belongs to the helghast"

"England expects that everyman will do his duty"

"we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender"

welshbloke said:
ManusJustus said:
Just finished playing Coral Sea and it is awesome. You are flying with 12 other planes then you run into the enemy and bam, bullets start flying and caotic dogfithing ensues.

So I definately need to sort out my rudders then.

LOL

Yeah, if you dont understand the rudder system it will become painfully obvious when you play Coral Sea.

I'm terrible at planes too. I just got one plane kill for the trophy, but I made it by crashing on an enemy soldier's head (truth).

In a way, I simulated real japanese Kamikaze planes during WW II.

Around the Network
mario64 said:
I'm terrible at planes too. I just got one plane kill for the trophy, but I made it by crashing on an enemy soldier's head (truth).

In a way, I simulated real japanese Kamikaze planes during WW II.

That's the only way to do it, IMO. Shooting or bombing the enemy is what noobs do.

deadt0m said:
Garnett said:

PS-Button i have been waiting for someone to say that in this hole thread,May i add to it.

"PS3 owners dont play this garbage......nuff said, we play KZ2 cuz its so much better" Right?

You're both fanboys.  Killzone 2 is better than BF1943, pretending otherwise is worthless.  That said, sales numbers say that "PS3 owners don't play this garbage" is a lie.  So both of you shut up.

LOL Battlefield is arguably the most played and best online FPS behind Halo 3. Plenty of PC gamers will tell you how bloody good Battlefield is.

Er, I disagree... Battlefield 2 used to be played a lot on PC, but it's an old game now. And BF 1943 while nice only has like 3 classes and 4 maps, it's clearly not a 'full game'.

There is much more content in Killzone 2 (maps, classes, modes), KZ2 kills BF 1943 in every way possible including fun factor, content and graphics.

So do Gears 2 and Halo 3, there's a lot more content there than in BF 1943...

Ah Battlefield 2.. Those were the days of fun, mayhem and frustration at enemy plane/helicopter strafing runs.

I hope they announce Battlefield 3 soon though I can't wait to see all the bugs and stuff that'll be in it :P

ManusJustus said:
welshbloke said:
ManusJustus said:
Just finished playing Coral Sea and it is awesome. You are flying with 12 other planes then you run into the enemy and bam, bullets start flying and caotic dogfithing ensues.

So I definately need to sort out my rudders then.

LOL

Yeah, if you dont understand the rudder system it will become painfully obvious when you play Coral Sea.

Still yet to pluck the courage to play Coral Sea. I think I will save it for when I get Swine Flu.

W.L.B.B. Member, Portsmouth Branch.

(Welsh(Folk) Living Beyond Borders)

Winner of the 2010 VGC Holiday sales prediction thread with an Average 1.6% accuracy rating. I am indeed awesome.

Kinect as seen by PS3 owners ...if you can pick at it   ...post it ... Did I mention the 360 was black and Shinny? Keeping Sigs obscure since 2007, Passed by the Sig police 5July10.