By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox 360 whipping PS3 on BF1943

@nightsurge : 360 was released one year earlier, so of course there are still more games on 360, but less than on PS2, which was released much earlier. There are more quality games on PS3 from 2008 though, but anyway...

On topic, anybody knows if DICE planned another map to unlock after that one ? I used to play a lot of BF 1942 on PC, so even with its old school sides, I like this game.

Around the Network
nightsurge said:
mario64 said:
@nightsurge : even if it plays every original Xbox games, that doesn't make a lot of games. The console died very quickly after all.

I still confirm there were more games on PS3 than on 360 in 2009, metacritic says I'm right.

On topic, do you know if there's something more to unlock after this single map ?

Looks like DICE / EA didn't expect such a success.

But that's not what you said.  You said the PS3 has more games, and I said it didn't.  The 360 has more 360 games to play than the PS3 has PS3 games to play.  You are only adding these new conditions because you realize your arguments were wrong.  And again, 2009 is not the only year to exist in this generation, so any and all games released in this generation are still available to play on any current gen console, which means still the 360 has more games to play than the PS3.

And are you sure there were "more" games released on PS3 than 360 in 2009?  I'd like to see your proof.  More games includes every game released this year not just your famed "AAA" argument.

Actually, you just said 360 has more games to play than PS3

Oh wow, I didn't know that the reward for 43 million kills was a dogfight map. I knew the map name, but that was it. Still, that's pretty cool!

Now I want to load up Warhawk or play Hawx (in it's one or two good levels, lol) or something :(

ManusJustus said:
Just finished playing Coral Sea and it is awesome. You are flying with 12 other planes then you run into the enemy and bam, bullets start flying and caotic dogfithing ensues.

So I definately need to sort out my rudders then.

W.L.B.B. Member, Portsmouth Branch.

(Welsh(Folk) Living Beyond Borders)

Winner of the 2010 VGC Holiday sales prediction thread with an Average 1.6% accuracy rating. I am indeed awesome.

Kinect as seen by PS3 owners ...if you can pick at it   ...post it ... Did I mention the 360 was black and Shinny? Keeping Sigs obscure since 2007, Passed by the Sig police 5July10.

PS3 owners dont play this garbage .....nuff said

Around the Network

PS-Button i have been waiting for someone to say that in this hole thread,May i add to it.

"PS3 owners dont play this garbage......nuff said, we play KZ2 cuz its so much better" Right?

Garnett said:

PS-Button i have been waiting for someone to say that in this hole thread,May i add to it.

"PS3 owners dont play this garbage......nuff said, we play KZ2 cuz its so much better" Right?

You're both fanboys.  Killzone 2 is better than BF1943, pretending otherwise is worthless.  That said, sales numbers say that "PS3 owners don't play this garbage" is a lie.  So both of you shut up.

@deadt0m NO HAALO 3 IS TEH BEST FPS EVAR!

Actually KZ2 is better than BF43,BF43 is like Gears 2,Anti Fun. I mean its fun for like a Minute then you realize how BS the game is on.

deadt0m said:

Killzone 2 is better than BF1943, pretending otherwise is worthless. 

LMAO! that made me laugh as I think you was being serious!

FKNetwork said:
deadt0m said:

Killzone 2 is better than BF1943, pretending otherwise is worthless. 

LMAO! that made me laugh as I think you was being serious!

lol i almost thought you were being serious

"They will know heghan belongs to the helghast"

"England expects that everyman will do his duty"

"we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender"