Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted 2 graphical improvements since E3 ... wow!

ajaghvajagh said:
Slimebeast said:
Texture filtering (like Squill said). To mostly add lighting. Which means it's nothing special, it's a very common effect.

Move on people. nothing else to see here.

Uncharted 2 does look great though.

Why is there always a fanboy from the other console just trying to bash a game from the opposite console...It's like this whole website is just about bashing =/

And these graphics are amazing from the beggining let alone now

I made a reasonable argument. Why are you attacking me lol?

Around the Network
Snake612 said:
ajaghvajagh said:
Slimebeast said:
Texture filtering (like Squill said). To mostly add lighting. Which means it's nothing special, it's a very common effect.

Move on people. nothing else to see here.

Uncharted 2 does look great though.

Why is there always a fanboy from the other console just trying to bash a game from the opposite console...It's like this whole website is just about bashing =/

And these graphics are amazing from the beggining let alone now

I agree with the person sort of because the game isn't going to be great because of the graphics. People have been overexaggerating about the graphics of this game for a long time now. Its quite annoying.

lol, 'I agree with the person'?

Thanks for forgetting my name Snake. :( Thanks for defending me though. :)

cant wait to try this out, the anticipation makes me want to get uncharted 1 back again to try and get a plat on the game.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

CGI-Quality said:
Slimebeast said:

lol a guy gets a new coat and an older hand and Sony fans go wild.

lol @ a guy who seems to be aggravated at the notion that he won't get to play Uncharted 2 on his favored console.

This post here is what's wrong with gamers today...

I rote that in a friendly and jokeing fashion, but it doesnt show itself well in text.

You are right about me, I think it sux that Uncharted ain't on the X360.

Uncharted II deserves to sell at least 3-4 million copies, and the franchise deserves to get a big Hollywood movie just like planned.

The first picture loosk the same to me.

But, in the second picture there is a lot of improvement in the lighting.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network
c03n3nj0 said:
The first picture loosk the same to me.

But, in the second picture there is a lot of improvement in the lighting.

what?! The first set of pictures has the biggest improvement imo!

Looks great.

Like I've been saying since it was first unveiled: "Day 1."

Let's not bash Slimebeast. I think eh's a pretty cool guy (and, I've been reliably informed, doesn't afraid of anything).

This situation is very similar to what happened to the "textureless" MGS4. It also went through a major graphical overhaul just prior to release. This just means that we have to learn not to judge a game's graphics until just before it releases.