By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - You must admit

well i think Halo 2 had the best experience because there was so much excitement before the game released, and i just felt there was so much new gameplay added.

Around the Network

I played Halo CE single player religiously and loved it but did not like Halo 2's story(mult. was awesome) but I play Halo 3 campaign alot. I don't know if I like Halo CE single player more because nostalgia clouds my judgment but I think that Halo 3 captured Halo CE's magic. I think I like Halo 3's campaign more.

Halo 3's campaign was way too short.

I thought Halo: CE had the potential for a truly epic story but it fell flat, very flat. They had tons of great concepts that were never realized in the campaign.

Halo 1 SP is probably the single most monotonous game I have played in my entire life, with terrible repeating level designs and like 5 different enemies.

HALO CE was awesome back then i tried in 2005 when my friend had his xbox over at my house during the summer.Good times.

Around the Network

Yep its sp is the best out of the three. But I still think halo 3 is the best of the series.

I must admit.. I totally agree with you.

waiiit what happened in halo 3? NOTHING... really fun multiplayer but the story was dull... halo 1 was the best halo of all time!

Please read the forum rules and pay special attention to the section on thread titles.