By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Some new on the next Team ICO game! It's a sequel to...

...who the hell knows.

From Kotaku:

"While at TGS, the Official PlayStation Mag team ran into Kaz Hirai. First instinct? The right one: they asked what the hell Team ICO were up to. Kaz's response? Dude had no idea. Luckily, one of his accompanying executives did, and blurted out:

I'm pretty sure they're doing the sequel.

Great! But...sequel to what? No clue, the Sony types realised they may have said too much and shut their yaps. Let's say it's for ICO, if only because we all know where the Shaow of the Colossus ending leads us..."

Edit:  Damn.  Like usual, I f* up the topic title. 

Around the Network

I hate you! *runs to bed* 

lol Dolla... Dawson's such a ham.

Yeah...for future reference...if someone decides to make an Ico thread with the word "news" in it...or even "new" please make sure there is either "news" or "new news."

This is just a tease.

bah! you are a terrible person.

Around the Network

Some of these reactions...priceless. xD

Tbh, I was just trying to add a little humor to the thread. Sorry for messsing with your heads like that. Even though y'all didn't end up laughing like I hoped, at least I got quite a chuckle out of your responses, lol.

Edit: Ah, why'd you get rid of the gif naznatips?

Grrrrr.... was that entirely necessary :D

All I hope they've learned from the camera Issues, in Colossus the JP version it really sucked :( I hope its an Ico sequel ;)

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

makingmusic476 said:
Some of these reactions...priceless. xD

Tbh, I was just trying to add a little humor to the thread. Sorry for messsing with your heads like that. Even though y'all didn't end up laughing like I hoped, at least I got quite a chuckle out of your responses, lol.

Edit: Ah, why'd you get rid of the gif naznatips?

It died on me.  I'll try reposting it.

gif fixed.

naznatips said:
jacklook.gif