By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS3 getting a 360 favorite

1) Braid is a great game, and the more people that get to experience it, the better.

2) I love how people have to very specifically define the year as January to July, and games as "full games" (not counting any DLC that may be a full campaign, like Lost and Damned), and all these other qualifiers so they can feel good about owning only a PS3.

3) PS3 needs more games-- the two "AAA" titles this year just barely qualify and have already dropped drastically in sales, and only one of the 2008 titles has sold decently. Braid is a great addition, but they need some solid games that AREN'T pushed back until next year...

Believing in the PLAYSTATION®3......IS.......S_A_C_R_I_L_E_G_E

Around the Network
mario64 said:
@Sizzla : Sales, I play sales on my 360 !!

I absolutely don't care about sales as long as I've got the best games. ;)

Or you should play Wii Fit, it has the best sales, killing everything on 360.

Exactly when will one 360 exclusive game hit Wii Fit numbers?

Wii fit has a broader apeal...Way bigger than anything on ps3 or 360....I mean Chicks buy wii fit...and fat chicks....so STFU

That was dumb and did not prove that PS3 has the best games...

2) DLC are not full games. 3) There were more great games this year and last year on PS3 than on 360, like metacritic shows.

Take 85+ full games (non DLC, non XBLA/PSN games), you'll see I'm right from 2008 onwards.

360 need more great games though.

Zizzla_Rachet said:
mario64 said:

Wii fit has a broader apeal...Way bigger than anything on ps3 or 360....I mean Chicks buy wii fit...and fat chicks....so STFU

Its not our fault people hate the ps3, its not our fault people dont want ps3 games, its not our fault that the ps3 does have quality ip but nobody cares about them.

Sales =/= quality, stop saying it does, if it did that would mean Wii sports, Wii fit, and Wii play were damn near the best games ever in history.

mM

@ mario
I don't know if they will even release this year.. It's possible. Heavy rain got pushed back.
On the other hand you also have to consider Left 4 Dead 2, splinter cell and Forza 3 which have real AAA potential. I don't think it will beat the ps3 in terms of AAA Games.. But it will have more exclusive games that are good, IMO. Venetica is going to surprise people, I think.
I think 2010 is the year of the xbox 360 regardless, and I can confidently say that.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Around the Network

Are they bundling Braid with Mass Effect?

Thanks for the input, Jeff.

mario64 said:
2) DLC are not full games. 3) There were more great games this year and last year on PS3 than on 360, like metacritic shows.

Take 85+ full games (non DLC, non XBLA/PSN games), you'll see I'm right from 2008 onwards.

It's funny how...Moar great games on PS3 slowdown PS3 hardware sales...And less great game on xbox 360 made a yoy growth in sales

leo-j said:
Zizzla_Rachet said:
mario64 said:

Its not our fault people hate the ps3, its not our fault people dont want ps3 games, its not our fault that the ps3 does have quality ip but nobody cares about them.

Sales =/= quality, stop saying it does, if it did that would mean Wii sports, Wii fit, and Wii play were damn near the best games ever in history.

So becuase PS3 has the Niche games I have to agree with PS3 fanboys?

Zizzla_Rachet said:
mario64 said:

It's funny how...Moar great games on PS3 slowdown PS3 hardware sales...And less great game on xbox 360 made a yoy growth in sales

Funny how? If anything its sad that the ps3 sales slowdown with its game releases.

mM
Strategyking92 said:
lol.

ps3 fans ~ " Yay! We're getting L4D, Gears 2 or maybe even Halo 3!!!"

*ACTUAL NEWS HITS*

ps3 fans ~ "We're getting A digital download game?.... Yay!! We're getting a digital download game!!"

Don't tell me that your "depiction of reality" is based on two people responding after the actual announcement was placed in this thread?

@ zizzla: Why are you stating that thing about the sales? As far as I know, people play one game and not 41k copies of that game, so aside from opposition in multiplayer (which isn't really a problem, even if you only sell 100k), there is no reason to point out that GoW2 sold gangbusters...

Man, seriously, this site is turning out into an ever bigger fanboy-site than the ones that got mentioned here on VGC earlier.