By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Impressive. Most impressive.

ASH has just launched in Japan; DQIV is on the way; so is FFIV. And don't get me started on Wii. Japan is still Nintendo territory.

Around the Network
redspear said:
Rubang B said:
I guarantee next week the DS is back on top in Japan. A 52% drop after one week? Next week the DS will be ahead, but I'm not sure how far.

Hehe Rubang B they fnally push you away from Joystiq? I haven't seen you post there in a few weeks. Well welcome to VG Chartz now along with John Lucas, Myself and Dolla Dolla. I have seena few others here as well but htese are the names that stick out.

Oh crap I've been recognized.  I've actually been lurking on this site for about a year, since right after I got into Joystiq (which was right before the Wii launched).  I tried to create accounts here a couple separate times when certain threads caught my eye, but I kept getting different errors and using up all my billions of e-mail addresses.  I almost lost hope, but gave it one more chance and it worked.  My secret is that here I have TWO SPACES between Rubang and B now!  Don't tell anybody.

I definitely prefer to come here for the sales figures, and stay for the forums that can get thousands of posts.  I hate how any post on Joystiq is dead by the end of the week.  I'm basically only floating around Joystiq now to drop jokes here and there and to keep phattie at bay.  Man that guy pisses me off.

And this site has much more of a community feel.  I mean, I just got WELCOMED to VGChartz.  Thanks!

Favorite Companies: Nintendo, Blizzard, Valve.
Recent New Favorites: Grasshopper, Atlus. (R.I.P. Clover.)
Heroes/Homies: Shigeru Miyamoto, Gunpei Yokoi, Will Wright, Eric Chahi, Suda51, Brian Eno, David Bowie.
Haiku Group: Haiku Hell.
Nemeses: Snesboy, fkusumot. 
GameDaily Article that Interviewed Me: Console Defense Forces.