By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which console is best for downloadable classic games?

Than the xbox. it has a awesome selection of old games

Around the Network

@sguy- wow thats cold d00d...

But in that case PS3, because i cant play FFVII on my Xbox 360, only my PS3 and more importantly my PSP on the go.

Steroid said:
Off topic: You're from the Roc? I went to school for a few years. That's a drastic change climate wise.

On topic the Wii has this hands down.

Yeah, born and raised. Only miss the friends, the food, and Wegmans.

a hacked PSP 2000.

Edit: Missed the "online play" part. Wii has easily the best library from that era (click here to see the list) , with your whole childhood buried in there (Mario, Sonic, Mega Man, Simon, and tons more), but it's all local play like the originals. Unless the homebrew guys fixed that glaring oversight...I suppose you'll have to settle for a hacked PSP. Thanks Nintendo!

Around the Network
nitekrawler1285 said:
a hacked PSP 2000.

Shh.... thats a Secret... if they learn PSP can play all games from the Nes all the way up to the N64 and PS1 Sony will hunt you...

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
nitekrawler1285 said:
a hacked PSP 2000.

Shh.... thats a Secret... if they learn PSP can play all games from the Nes all the way up to the N64 and PS1 Sony will hunt you...

N64? *drools*

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:

But in that case PS3, because i cant play FFVII on my Xbox 360, only my PS3 and more importantly my PSP on the go.

I have every home console since the Commodore 64, up until last generation, that's not the issue. I want to play the games with friends from our childhood. That doesn't include the N64/PS1 era on. They obviously are no longer down the block.

N64 on psp is still a horribly slow mess. But it just seeing it even if all slow does make me smile at future possibilities.

sguy78 said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:

I have every home console since the Commodore 64, up until last generation, that's not the issue. I want to play the games with friends from our childhood. That doesn't include the N64/PS1 era on. They obviously are no longer down the block.

Then you will want the xbox. Live has many games that were upgraded with better graphics and online play